paul winter & carlos lyra - the sound of ipanema[FLAC - LOSSLESS]

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on March 22, 2009 by in Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

paul winter & carlos lyra - the sound of ipanema[FLAC - LOSSLESS] (Size: 209.05 MB)
 paul winter & carlos lyra - the sound of ipanema - 01 - voce e eu (you and i).flac17.44 MB
 paul winter & carlos lyra - the sound of ipanema - 02 - se e tarde me perdoa (forgive me if...19.3 MB
 paul winter & carlos lyra - the sound of ipanema - 03 - maria ninguem (maria nobody).flac18.78 MB
 paul winter & carlos lyra - the sound of ipanema - 04 - de quem ama (for whom love).flac18.9 MB
 paul winter & carlos lyra - the sound of ipanema - 05 - quem quizer encontrar o amor (whoever...18.74 MB
 paul winter & carlos lyra - the sound of ipanema - 06 - aruanda.flac17.92 MB
 paul winter & carlos lyra - the sound of ipanema - 07 - coisa mais linda (the most beautiful...18.89 MB
 paul winter & carlos lyra - the sound of ipanema - 08 - o morro (the hill).flac15.28 MB
 paul winter & carlos lyra - the sound of ipanema - 09 - mas tambem quem mandou (what made me...22.03 MB
 paul winter & carlos lyra - the sound of ipanema - 10 - tem do de mim (don't make me...17.51 MB
 paul winter & carlos lyra - the sound of ipanema - 11 - lobo bobo (the big bad wolf).flac24.26 MB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.com.txt47 bytes

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
209.05 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
paul winter & carlos lyra - the sound of ipanema[FLAC - LOSSLESS]