Paulini - Superwoman 2006

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on September 9, 2006 by in Music
Torrent verified.

Paulini - Superwoman 2006 (Size: 75.46 MB)
 (֧.url171 bytes
 01. Call Me.mp34.12 MB
 02. So Over You.mp35.27 MB
 03. Rough Day.mp35.78 MB
 04. Married Man.mp35.45 MB
 05. I Believe.mp35.43 MB
 06. The Poet.mp35.55 MB
 07. Shake It Up.mp34.51 MB
 08. Last Love.mp35 MB
 09. Superwoman.mp37.74 MB
 10. Cravin'.mp34.8 MB
 11. Who Will I Run To.mp37.32 MB
 12. I Chose You.mp35.63 MB
 13. Superwoman(12' Club Mix).mp38.84 MB
 UKoO.url116 bytes
 Cover.jpg16.3 KB
 www.ukoo.net.txt3.01 KB

Description

Title:Superwoman
Artist:Paulini
Size:75MB
Format:MP3
Genre:R&B
Label:COLUMBIA
Release Date:2006年08月29日
Description:

Our very own first lady of soul is back with a stunning collection of songs on her second studio album, 'Superwoman'.

The eagerly-awaited follow-up to her #1 2004 Platinum debut album 'One Determined Heart', 'Superwoman' heralds Paulini's songwriting debut with several co-writes and was recorded in LA, Sydney, London and Barcelona with an array of the world's best international writers and producers including Matthew Gerard (Delta Goodrem), Colin Emmanuel (Jamelia), Jarrad Rogers (Delta Goodrem, Guy Sebastian), Fingaz (Lemar, Jamelia, Big Brovaz), and Ray Hedges (Ronan Keating, Boyzone).

Running the old skool/nu-skool R&B, pop-soul spectrum, with flashes of disco and a handful of soulful power ballads, 'Superwoman' features 12 stellar tracks including the singles 'Rough Day' and 'So Over You', the gorgeous forthcoming new single 'I Believe', 'Shake It Up' (featuring Nate Wade) and a bonus dance remix of the title track 'Superwoman' among its many highlights, all led by incredible vocal performances that position Paulini right alongside the artists she cites as her inspiration.

Exploring a world of relationships and everyday life experiences from the female perspective, 'Superwoman' is ultimately optimistic and resilient in tone, despite a melancholy that's pervasive: "Life's about the simple things" but "the world ain't what it seems to be" ('I Believe'); "I've had a real rough day/Wanna get away/Run a million miles/From reality" ('Rough Day'); "I'm not your superwoman
('Superwoman'); "Who will I run to/... Now you're not here in my life" ('Who Will I Run To?'); "Just leave me alone" ('Married Man').

"I absolutely treasure this album," Paulini says. "I've had more control, some of my own songs are on it, and I've sung it exactly the way I wanted to sing it. I hope that people will be happy with it. I've tried my best. But for me, the most important thing is that people know that I can sing and I'm not faking everything. It's real and it's genuine."

Currently on tour with Young Divas and with their support spot on the Westlife tour locked and loaded, fans can look forward to seeing Paulini performing her new tunes plenty over the coming months.

A truly international, original, R&B, pop-soul record, indelibly stamped with the voice and presence of one of the finest voices Australia has to offer!

Tracklist:

1 CALL ME
2 SO OVER YOU (CUTFATHER & JOE MIX)
3 ROUGH DAY (ALBUM VERSION)
4 MARRIED MAN
5 I BELIEVE
6 THE POET
7 SHAKE IT UP
8 LAST LOVE
9 SUPERWOMAN (ALBUM VERSION)
10 CRAVIN'
11 WHO WILL I RUN TO?