Pavel Tsatsouline - Power to the People: Russian Strength Training Secrets for Every American (2000) PDF_KAT_CybEx

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on February 17, 2015 by CybExin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Pavel Tsatsouline - Power to the People: Russian Strength Training Secrets for Every American (2000) PDF_KAT_CybEx (Size: 4.18 MB)
 Pavel Tsatsouline - Power to the People: Russian Strength Training Secrets for Every American...4.18 MB

Description

Pavel Tsatsouline, Chairman of StrongFirst, Inc. (born August 23, 1969 in Minsk, USSR) is a fitness instructor from the former Soviet Union. He holds a degree in Sports Science from the Physical Culture Institute in Minsk. He is involved with the evolving field of martial arts fitness and is a proponent of the kettlebell as an exercise and strengthening tool. In 1998, Tsatsouline became the kettlebell instructor in the United States.

In the 1980s, Tsatsouline was a physical-training instructor for Spetsnaz, the elite Soviet special-forces units. In 2001, Tsatsouline was voted a "Hot Trainer" by Rolling Stone. He has published articles in Milo magazine and Performance Press, as well as being the author of several books on stretching and strength training. In 2012, Pavel left the RKC and formed a new company, StrongFirst, dedicated to the pursuit, development, and acquisition of strength.

"...Prior to this book I had been lifting weights like the muscle magazines taught me. You know the hit-the-body-from-every-angle with multiple sets of 8-12 reps. It works wonders if you are a steroid taking mesomorph. Not so much if you’re a drug-free ectomorph. You are always sore and your strength levels never seem to go up. Then I read Power To The People and everything changed. Pavel taught me to reduce the reps to just 3-5 and increase the weight. And to get stronger, I’d have to increase my rest between sets. The focus of the weight lifting plan wasn’t numerous isolation moves, but dead lifts and a pressing move. Hammer those two hard and strength will follow was the message of the book. And it worked. During the first three years of using the Power To The People protocol, I gained almost 20 pounds of muscle. For the first time in my life I was benching my weight. I could squat almost 300 pounds and dead lift over 300 pounds. Not bad for a recovering Stick Boy. This book made me a believer in low-repetition weight training. I’ve been preaching against low-weight high-rep training ever since..." (sourced from wikipedia and reviews)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.18 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Pavel Tsatsouline - Power to the People: Russian Strength Training Secrets for Every American (2000) PDF_KAT_CybEx