Torrent verified.

PAYDAY 2 Update 10 FTS (Size: 19.17 MB)
 PAYDAY.2.Update.10-FTS.rar19.17 MB

Description

PAYDAY 2 Update 10 FTS

Change-log for Update #10 - 20130830
------------------------------------

Crime.net
• New seeding for Crime.net contracts. All available contracts will have a chance to be displayed. No more waiting forever for a contract to appear.

• New Crime.net filter where you can filter on specific contracts.

• You can now buy contracts available on Crime.net. Bain will set you up for a fee deducted from your Offshore Account.

Gameplay
• For all stealth crews out there, you can now highlight cameras as long as the alarm hasn't been triggered.

Interaction
• Fixed an issue where we changed the interaction point for lockpicking safes, making it work better

Safe house
• Due to popular demand from the community, we've improved the safe house vault - if you're rich enough, you'll know what we mean ;)

Skills
• Shinobi - Ace - Changed skill description to more accurately describe what the skill does

• Juggernaut - Ace - Sprint and shoot upgrade added to the skill

• Kilmer - Ace - Sprint and reload upgrade added to the skill

Weapons
• Stubby can now be modded on the CMP Submachinegun

• Silenced guns are much better silenced - Try it and see if you like it!

Bug fixes
• Infamous ALT Space bug and BEEP keyboard is gone + dead + no more!

• Fixed an issue with the pager yellow highlights on gangsters killed before cops are alerted

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
19.17 MB
seeders:6
leechers:1
PAYDAY 2 Update 10 FTS

Trailer

All Comments

Keep getting "Fatal Error"(Steam must be running to play this game). My steam is running. When I restart my computer, it works just fine until I close out of Payday and try to re-open it. What's going on? Any way to fix this?
The only reason I have not downloaded this torrent yet is because update 10 was supposed to be 65mb or so.. .and this one is just 19 mb... seems fishy
Where did you read it's supposed to be 65mb?
FTS uses xDelta3 to find and patch differences from old to the new file versions. This is completely different from steam, most of the time steam just downloads the changed files completely new instead of actually patching.

The patch is not infected with any other junk and the game works perfectly afterwards (only played co-op).

It's a normal FTS release and the original unchanged rar file. I just put up a torrent for it as there was none yet.
Thanks for replying and uploading it here.. at first I didn't trust this file but since nobody else uploaded it so I updated my game with this. everything worked fine but yesterday My firewall blocked it might be possible that it detected a suspicious activity or it was just normal. Could you please explain what might be the reason that happened? because I never had this problem before with any updates. And I'm using windows firewall (default) I denied the access for now but really looking for a reply from your side :)

EDIT: Nevermind it was an error on my end thanks again :)