PBS Democratic Debate - June 2007 (All-American Presidential For

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on June 30, 2007 by in TV
Torrent verified.

PBS Democratic Debate - June 2007 (All-American Presidential For (Size: 217.25 MB)
 Introduction.mov31.56 MB
 Part 1 - Race in 21st Century America.mov33.18 MB
 Part 2 - Poverty in America.mov29.11 MB
 Part 3 - AIDS Epidemic.mov30.75 MB
 Part 4 - Economic Disparity.mov22.2 MB
 Part 5 - Crime and Punishment.mov15.8 MB
 Part 6 - Katrina - Right to Return.mov16.84 MB
 Part 7 - Outsourcing Jobs.mov16.48 MB
 Part 8 - Crisis in Darfur.mov21.34 MB

Description

This is the Democratic presidential candidates forum hosted by PBS and the Tavis Smiley show. The website for the show, which includes background on the issues as well as audio, video and podcasts of the debate, can be found at the following address:

http://www.pbs.org/kcet/tavissmiley/special/forums/

I uploaded this torrent because none of the other debates have included discussion about poverty, economic disparity, Katrina, etc. and people deserve to know there's a clear contrast in our two-party system this time around.

So basically, I liked this debate, or forum, or whatever - and I wanted to share it with people.

Personally I think John Edwards is the best candidate, because he has been the most bold in endorsing universal health care (keep in mind you have to buy health care in this country, unless your employer decides they want to insure you), a living wage, ending the war in Iraq, and just a better advocate for progressive values in general. However, based on what I know of their policy positions, most of these candidates would make a fine president. (Though I am now not certain about Mike Gravel -- he can't seem to stop talking about Iraq...it is one of the most important issues but certainly not the *only* one. And abolish the income tax for a flat tax? I think he's lost it.

Anyways, enjoy.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
217.25 MB
seeders:0
leechers:1
PBS Democratic Debate - June 2007 (All-American Presidential For