PBS NOVA 2013 Cold Case JFK 720p x264 AAC

seeders: 6
leechers: 0
Added on November 20, 2013 by MVGroupin TV
Torrent verified.

PBS NOVA 2013 Cold Case JFK 720p x264 AAC (Size: 1.08 GB)
 PBS.NOVA.2013.Cold.Case.JFK.720p.x264.AAC.MVGroup.org.mp41.08 GB

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.08 GB
seeders:6
leechers:0
PBS NOVA 2013 Cold Case JFK 720p x264 AAC

All Comments

A tumbling bullet would NOT have traversed the chest cavity of Connelly, never mind his wrist. Notice they didn't have any Ballistic Gel set up 3 feet away from the first block. Just paper. Nice try - FAIL.
Good download, great episode. Statement at the beginning says it's impossible to shoot 3-4 rounds in 3 seconds from this rifle, yet the ending wants you to believe LHO may have been the lone perpetrator. Ain't buyin' it!
Thought provoking new ballistics evidence. I grudgingly admit that, having seen this new footage, it seems that the pristine Carcano "magic" bullet may have been possible after all. But it still doesn't explain the speed at which the assassin, presumably Oswald, could have fired 3 shots in such quick succession. It doesn't mention a number of other things. Watch it and see for yourselves.
The ballistics evidence in this program isn't new and dates back 20 years -- the bullet wasn't pristine, the bullet tumbles and hit Connally, -- same old, same old. They just had the APD Father/son team redo tests. Like you said, the program doesn't mention a number of other things. The previous Nova program narrated by Walter Cronkite went into the Zapruder film's evidence that indicated Connally was hit 1 full second after Kennedy's throat shout. That evidence is always overlooked now in all these programs of the last 20 years that are aimed at convincing you one gunman, Oswald did the crime. Nova stopped showing the Cronkite program about 15 years ago.
I admit I didn't know about the "tumbling" bullet. It is kind of plausible that a speeding bullet would eventually reach a chaotic non-linear trajectory, but, as u say, it doesn't explain the delay with which it hit Connally.. As Jim Garrison put it:
Thank you.