PC Hardware Maintenance Troubleshooting In Depth By N. S. Readdy - pdf/epub/mobi/azw3 - zeke23

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on March 16, 2016 by zeke23in Books > Academic
Torrent verified.

PC Hardware Maintenance Troubleshooting In Depth By N. S. Readdy - pdf/epub/mobi/azw3 - zeke23 (Size: 18.87 MB)
 PC Hardware, Maintenance & Troubleshooting In-Depth - N.S.REDDY.pdf6.42 MB
 PC Hardware, Maintenance & Troubleshooting In-Depth - N.S.REDDY.mobi4.69 MB
 PC Hardware, Maintenance & Troubleshooting In-Depth - N.S.REDDY.azw34.08 MB
 PC Hardware, Maintenance & Troubleshooting In-Depth - N.S.REDDY.epub3.68 MB

Description

PC Hardware, Maintenance & Troubleshooting In-Depth
By N. S. Readdy
English | Mar 6, 2016 | ASIN: B01CO08UHI | 174 Pages | AZW3/MOBI/EPUB/PDF (conv) | 18.87 MB

An excellent reference book for Computer Hardware. It covers both Theory and Practical. Theory part will be used to compare and buying computer parts. Practical part will be used for Assembling, Installation, Maintenance and Troubleshooting.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
18.87 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
PC Hardware Maintenance Troubleshooting In Depth By N. S. Readdy - pdf/epub/mobi/azw3 - zeke23

All Comments

Thanks! And I really appreciate being able to choose the format, and not have them all bundled in a .tgz archive! I absolutely hate that.
Thanks!
It's a good torrent with lots of versions included for an easy read, it's good to get started, but it's not very in depth as it's just an overview of all the topics with LOTS of factual data but isn't very up to date in stuff like... Windows 8.1 safe mode, Linux, antiviruses, and other hardware. No mention of PCH as it's replaced the old Southbridge and Northbridge. It also goes over technology so rarely used, it's not something I'd use and my main source to go over in today's modern PC era. But I do enjoy that it goes over MANY topics as it may show you what you're interested in regards to computers.
cheers
Many thanks!
enjoy
thanks
thank you
Interesting and informative, thanks for uploading
thanx mate