PC Pro - Ditch Your ISP's Router + And how to Triple Your Sped and Destroy Dead Spots (February 2016) (True PDF)

seeders: 26
leechers: 24
Added on December 10, 2015 by trancedudein Books > Magazines
Torrent verified.

PC Pro - Ditch Your ISP's Router + And how to Triple Your Sped and Destroy Dead Spots (February 2016) (True PDF) (Size: 46.58 MB)
 PC Pro.tgz46.58 MB
 Torrent downloaded from demonoid.pw.txt46 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from extratorrent.com.txt367 bytes

Description

PC Pro - Ditch Your ISP's Router + And how to Triple Your Sped and Destroy Dead Spots (February 2016) (True PDF)

Details:

PC Pro - February 2016 (True PDF)
English | 132 pages | True PDF | 55 MB

PS : If You got an error while extracting while others are working try diferent directory path in your PC. Somtimes if you got a long directory path while extracting it will giv you an error. To solve this issue , as an example just paste the tgz file in C drive and extract (just inside the C drive not with in any other folder). Hope your Understand

Update Torrent Stats to see Current Seeders and Leechers

Visit my account to download more apps and ebooks + magazines

If This Torrent Helpful Please Support the Authors by Purchasing It!.. Thanx

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
46.58 MB
seeders:26
leechers:24

All Comments

Torrent description shows two text files and one tgz. Most everyone knows a tgz is a compressed folder inside of another compressed folder. Annoying but no big deal, I figured 6-8 items. I miscalculated, more like 15.

PC Pro.tgz -compressed folder
PC Pro.tar -compressed folder
PC Pro - Ditch Your ISP's Router + And how to Triple Your Sped and Destroy Dead Spots (February 2016) (True PDF) -folder
~Get Your Files Here - www.appwikia.com -folder
PC Pro -folder
^ Just one Click to Get More Ebooks Mags.url
^ Please Support - www.appwikia.com.url
~Download More Stuff Here !.url
~Read More Ebooks and Tutorials Online.url
Get More Ebooks Here.url
PC Pro.pdf
Important ! Readme.txt
Torrent downloaded from demonoid.pw.txt
Torrent Downloaded From ExtraTorrent.com.txt

In case anyone was curious. Extracted, moved all items into one folder, ran batch file to copy file names. Appreciate the upload (pdf), everything else....