Penelope King - [Demonblood 01] - A Demon Made Me Do It EPUB MOBI

seeders: 8
leechers: 0
Added on November 1, 2013 by RBWin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Penelope King - [Demonblood 01] - A Demon Made Me Do It EPUB MOBI (Size: 780.04 KB)
 Penelope King - [Demonblood 01] - A Demon Made Me Do It (mobi).mobi483.76 KB
 Penelope King - [Demonblood 01] - A Demon Made Me Do It (epub).epub296.28 KB

Description

Some girls share clothes, a bathroom, or a bedroom. Seventeen-year-old Liora Greyson has to share, too. Only she shares her body--with a demon.

Liora just wants to survive her final year of high school unscathed, her dark secret intact. But the walls she’s carefully constructed to keep people away crack wide open once she meets the sexy and mysterious Kieron, and he lights her world on fire. She can’t let him know she transforms into a demon named "Lucky" at nightfall—a demon with an entirely separate personality who passes out Torment, Justice, and Revenge like Halloween candy.

Turns out Kieron is the one who should be afraid once Lucky discovers his true identity and motivations. Liora wants to love him, but Lucky thinks he’s public enemy number one. And having a demon with a vendetta show up during a romantic date puts a serious crimp in any relationship.

Fighting your demons is one thing. Having one that fights back, messes with your guy, and leaves you with nasty hangovers is quite another.

Being bad has never been so good...

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
780.04 KB
seeders:8
leechers:0
Penelope King - [Demonblood 01] - A Demon Made Me Do It EPUB MOBI

All Comments

thanks!!!