Person of Interest S04E17 720p HDTV X264-DIMENSION-(RiPSaLoT)

seeders: 22
leechers: 5
Added on March 11, 2015 by RiPSaLoTin TV
Torrent verified.

Person of Interest S04E17 720p HDTV X264-DIMENSION-(RiPSaLoT) (Size: 763.3 MB)
 Person.of.Interest.S04E17.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION.mkv762.93 MB
 Person.of.Interest.S04E17.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION.mkv.jpg324.41 KB
 Ripsalot.com.png52.5 KB
 Download More Episodes on ripsalot.com!!.url203 bytes

Description

Filename.....: Person.of.Interest.S04E17.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION.mkv
Size.........: 763 MiB
Duration.....: 00:43:50.324
Resolution...: 1280x720
Codec........: AVC High@L4.1
Bitrate......: 2 001 Kbps
Framerate....: 23.976 fps
Aspect Ratio.: 16:9
Audio........: 384 Kbps CBR 6 chnls AC3

Person of Interest

http://www.tvrage.com/Person_of_Interest

Started: Sep/22/2011

Classification: Scripted

Summary:
You are being watched. The government has a secret system, a machine that spies on you every hour of every day. I know because I built it. I designed the Machine to detect acts of terror but it sees everything. Violent crimes involving ordinary people. People like you. Crimes the government considered “irrelevant.” They wouldn’t act so I decided I would. But I needed a partner. Someone with the skills to intervene. Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. You’ll never find us. But victim or perpetrator, if your number is up, we’ll find you. Person of Interest follows former CIA paramilitary operative, John Reese (Jim Caviezel), who is presumed dead and teams up with reclusive billionaire Finch (Michael Emerson) to prevent violent crimes in New York City by initiating their own type of justice. With the special training that Reese has had in Covert Operations and Finch's genius software inventing mind, the two are a perfect match for the job that they have to complete. With the help of surveillance equipment, they work "outside the law" and get the right criminal behind bars. When Reese's skills are noticed by Carter (Taraji P. Henson), a NYPD detective, and Lionel Fusco (Kevin Chapman), a police officer who Reese uses to his advantage, they investigate the crimes together and find that the right person, information, and at the right time, is able to change everything. Creators J.J. Abrams and Bryan Burk (Lost) have done it a great service to unveil this action packed thriller to the networks.

Runtime 60 min

Genres: action, crime, drama
This week episode: 04x17 "Karma" on Mar/10/2015 - Tuesday
http://www.tvrage.com/Person_of_Interest/episodes/1065741030
Summary: Reese and Finch try to protect a psychologist whose unorthodox methods for helping his patients find closure could cost him dearly. Meanwhile, flashbacks reveal Finch's fragile state in the days following the bombing that killed his best friend, Nathan Ingram.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
763.3 MB
seeders:22
leechers:5
Person of Interest S04E17 720p HDTV X264-DIMENSION-(RiPSaLoT)

Screenshots

Person of Interest S04E17 720p HDTV X264-DIMENSION-(RiPSaLoT) screenshot