Personalization Panel 2.1.04

seeders: 9
leechers: 1
Added on August 24, 2012 by VUKIOin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Personalization Panel 2.1.04 (Size: 146.48 MB)
 panel_full_setup_2.1_04.2012.exe146.48 MB

Description

Title: Personalization Panel for Windows 7 Starter and Home Basic with themes and autopatch
Publication Type: Freeware
Purpose: The Panel of personalization for truncated editions of Windows 7 + set of adapted so
Developer: http://windowstheme.ru
Year: 2012
Platform: PC
Version: 2.1.04.2012
Language: Russian + Taxpayers interface into any language
System Requirements: - Windows 7 Starter x86
- Windows 7 Starter x64
- Windows 7 Starter x86 Service pack 1
- Windows 7 Starter x64 Service pack 1
- Windows 7 Home Basic x86
- Windows 7 Home Basic x64
- Windows 7 Home Basic
Basic x86 Service pack 1

- Windows 7 HomeBasic x64 Service pack 1
Description: Personalization Panel - an application that I created about six years ago, the project Winreview. The main purpose of the program - is the addition of design options in the "cut-down" version of Windows 7. Two years later, the development team has expanded, the program changed its home page, and we shared authority - I still help / write code, and user support is engaged my friend. Package with themes - a special edition of the program, which includes automatic mechanisms for use of third-party themes and customized themes. In this release includes 51 theme, so we decided to distribute the package via torrents. In the end, users are so convenient, and I'm quickly getting what you need.
So, Personalization Panel adds a limited edition of Windows 7 Starter and Home Basic personalization features, which in these systems do not: support for themes, change the wallpaper in Windows 7 Starter, changing the color of the windows in Windows 7 Home Basic - all that is lacking in these systems for full registration. After the publication of Personalization Panel's website began and still continues to puzzle questions that, say, "I want to use third-party themes, UxStyle I set does not work, what to do?", "Aero is not included in Windows 7 Home Basic" or "not universal patcher works, help. "
For such users by publishing a draft package which automatically installs Personalization Panel with one click! You do not have to patch the files so the engine, put UxStyle or seek to include Aero - the installer does it for you:
- Automatically install the patched version of the files to support third-party themes.
- Automatically install Windows 7 theme c Aero for Windows 7 Home Basic. This is a common theme of the system, only with unlocked transparency.
- Establish a set of 51 themes for Windows 7 Home Basic and Windows 7 Starter (see screenshots)
In Windows 7 Home Premium 39 in order to install unlocked Aero (see screenshots)
The main difference between the plus and the program / package from the existing "pachtey" etc. - When using Personalization Panel you not fly and activation system is being tested for validity on the server Microsoft. Ie availability of the system is not changed at all.
Changes in the panel 2.1
Fixed crash sometimes occurs when you request UAC in Windows 7 Starter / Home.
Fixed switching metric between topics.
Optimization of the source code.
Fixed installer - sometimes erroneously jumped language selection dialog twice.
Posted by saving files. Personalization Panel can now save the current settings in the registration form. Theme file, that is in the form of topics.
imageimageimageimage

Working Tracker:
udp://bt.rutor.org:2710 7 SEED

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
146.48 MB
seeders:9
leechers:1
Personalization Panel 2.1.04

All Comments