Persuading Aristotle by Peter Thompson.pdf [wee_wiwie]

seeders: 7
leechers: 0
Added on September 21, 2015 by wee_wiwiein Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Persuading Aristotle by Peter Thompson.pdf [wee_wiwie] (Size: 723.33 KB)
 Persuading Aristotle by Peter Thompson.pdf723.33 KB

Description

My UTorrent is always deleting my torrents after a few days or so, it's hard to keep manually dragging my torrents to seed it.
If it's out of seed, do PM me and I'll seed for you. I don't take new request through pm though. Appreciate your understanding.

In the information age, where the contest of ideas is paramount, being able to get others to accept your idea is what makes the difference between success and failure. Yet the art of persuasion was refined 2000 years ago in the Lyceum of Ancient Greece where Aristotle, the master of rhetoric, taught the timeless secrets of ethos, logos, and pathos.--BOOK JACKET. ''A modern master of communication, Peter Thompson rediscovers those secrets and presents them to you in Persuading Aristotle - principles that you can use day in and day out, every time you face someone who you need to see things your way. Thompson shows you how to draw upon the logic of your argument, your empathy with your audience, your imagination and your credibility and how to best persuade different types of listeners.''--BOOK JACKET.
Help me seed if you can. Enjoy ~

**Requested by gordieme1117

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
723.33 KB
seeders:7
leechers:0
Persuading Aristotle by Peter Thompson.pdf [wee_wiwie]

All Comments

any
won't load into Calibre....an suggestions why?