Peter Frampton - Frampton Comes Alive (1976) @320K

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on September 22, 2014 by analogkid6103in Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Peter Frampton - Frampton Comes Alive (1976) @320K (Size: 176.85 MB)
 Peter Frampton - Frampton Comes Alive - 14 - Do You Feel Like We Do.mp332.73 MB
 Peter Frampton - Frampton Comes Alive - 12 - Jumping Jack Flash.mp317.22 MB
 Peter Frampton - Frampton Comes Alive - 08 - I Wanna Go to the Sun.mp316.3 MB
 Peter Frampton - Frampton Comes Alive - 13 - Lines on My Face.mp315.99 MB
 Peter Frampton - Frampton Comes Alive - 01 - Introduction Somethin's Happening.mp313.11 MB
 Peter Frampton - Frampton Comes Alive - 10 - (I'll Give) You Money.mp312.88 MB
 Peter Frampton - Frampton Comes Alive - 02 - Doobie Wah.mp312.79 MB
 Peter Frampton - Frampton Comes Alive - 07 - Baby, I Love Your Way.mp310.75 MB
 Peter Frampton - Frampton Comes Alive - 03 - Show Me the Way.mp310.42 MB
 Peter Frampton - Frampton Comes Alive - 04 - It's a Plain Shame.mp39.82 MB
 Peter Frampton - Frampton Comes Alive - 11 - Shine On.mp38.19 MB
 Peter Frampton - Frampton Comes Alive - 05 - All I Wanna Be (Is by Your Side).mp36.99 MB
 Peter Frampton - Frampton Comes Alive - 06 - Wind of Change.mp36.52 MB
 Peter Frampton - Frampton Comes Alive - 09 - penny for your thoughts.mp33.13 MB

Description

The Classic shit I remember as a kid this was everywhere So It had to find its way to my pages eventually If you are someone who pays attention you will notice a band that is not here its almost a conspicuous absence but enough. We got some of the very old stuff so ....
Peter Frampton is a British/American musician,singer,producer, and multi-instrumentalist. He was previously
associated with the bands Humble Pie and The Herd, among others. In 1982 Frampton tried unsuccessfully to split
his ties with A&M Records; however, he re-signed with the label in 2006 and released his Grammy Award-winning
Fingerprints.He is considered by the Cincinnati Enquirer as the "The Face of 1968".Frampton's international
breakthrough album was his live release, Frampton Comes Alive!. The album sold over 6 million copies in the
United States alone, and since then he has released several major albums.He has worked with David Bowie and
both Matt Cameron and Mike McCready from Pearl Jam, among others. Frampton is perhaps best remembered for such
hits as "Show Me the Way", "Baby, I Love Your Way", "Do You Feel Like We Do", and "I'm in You".

`Frampton Comes Alive!` (1976) @ 320K

1."Something's Happening" – 5:41
2."Doobie Wah" (Frampton, John Headley-Down, Rick Wills) – 5:28
3."Show Me the Way" – 4:42
4."It's a Plain Shame" – 4:21
5."All I Want to Be (Is by Your Side)" – 3:27
6."Wind of Change" – 2:47
7."Baby, I Love Your Way" – 4:43
8."I Wanna Go to the Sun" – 7:02
9."Penny for Your Thoughts" – 1:23
10."(I'll Give You) Money" – 5:39
11."Shine On" – 3:35
12."Jumping Jack Flash" (Mick Jagger, Keith Richards) – 7:45
13."Lines on My Face" – 7:06
14."Do You Feel Like We Do?" (Frampton, Mick Gallagher, John Siomos, Rick Wills) – 14:15

`Frampton Comes Alive!` is a double live album by Peter Frampton released in 1976, and one of the best-selling
live albums in the United States. Following four solo albums with little commercial success, Frampton Comes
Alive! was a breakthrough for the artist.The most recognizable songs from the album are "Show Me the Way",
"Baby, I Love Your Way", and "Do You Feel Like We Do", all of which were released as singles, and continue to
receive much airplay on classic rock radio stations.
Personnel :

Peter Frampton – guitars, bass guitar, keyboards, talk box, vocals
Bob Mayo – guitars, keyboards, Hammond organ, synthesizer, piano, Fender Rhodes, vocals
Stanley Sheldon – bass guitar, vocals
Alan Spenner - bass on "Show Me the Way" and "Do You Feel Like We Do"
John Siomos – drums, percussion
imageimage

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
176.85 MB
seeders:1
leechers:1
Peter Frampton - Frampton Comes Alive (1976) @320K