Peter Jackson's King Kong The Official Game of the Movie Gamer's

seeders: 27
leechers: 6
Added on February 8, 2014 by in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Peter Jackson's King Kong The Official Game of the Movie Gamer's (Size: 4.99 GB)
 PeterJacksonsKingKongGE.iso4.99 GB
 nfoviewer.exe81.68 KB
 Theta.nfo19.17 KB

Description

Peter.Jackson's.King.Kong.The.Official.Game.of.the.Movie.Gamer's.Edition.v1.0.multi10.retail-THETA

INFORMATION:

Released: November 21, 2005
Genre: Action / Adventure
Developer: Ubisoft Montpellier
Publisher: Ubisoft Entertainment
Publication Type: License
Language: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian etc.
Language: English
Tablet: Not required

MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:

Operating system: Windows XP / Vista / 7
Processor: Intel Pentium IV - 3,0 GHz / AMD Athlon 64 - 2,0 GHz
Memory: 1 GB
Video: 256 MB (GeForce 6800 GT / Radeon X1600 XT)
Sound card: compatible with DirectX9.0c
Optional: keyboard and mouse
Free hard drive space: 6 GB

GAME DESCRIPTION:

Created based on the eponymous movie, the game Peter Jackson's King Kong will reveal to you
mysterious and unknown world Skull Island. Developers Beyond Good and Evil and Splinter Cell have created
incredibly atmospheric game, which undoubtedly will have to appeal to both adventure lovers,
action and thirsty players. Game Peter Jackson's King Kong is ready to offer not only impeccable
graphics, but also new possibilities of gameplay, combining FPS, third-person shooter and
elements of the fighting game: you have to fight not only for the actor Jack Driscoll, but also
to visit a skin of the King Kong!
Together with the other heroes of this incredible adventure you will visit a prehistoric jungle
settlement of aboriginal tribe worshiping a giant gorilla, and explore the ruins of the city
unknown civilization. This game will not let you get bored!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.99 GB
seeders:27
leechers:6
Peter Jackson's King Kong The Official Game of the Movie Gamer's

All Comments

will be the first to try it out

:edit
i am good with games but could not get this to run on win 8 kept saying drivers not up to date. tried rolling back drivers (amd 7900 hd) tried updates nothing worked ran scan with with defnder and malebytes virus free
if anyone get it to work with 8 please pm me bought it for pc and 360 both disc never worked (i am cheap bought used both times)
I will let u know if it works on my W8 laptop :)