Peter Sterling - Twilight Serenade (2013)

seeders: 3
leechers: 2
Added on August 3, 2014 by Shambu69in Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Peter Sterling - Twilight Serenade (2013) (Size: 121.5 MB)
 01. Twilight Serenade.mp323.06 MB
 02. Walk With Me.mp314.69 MB
 03. Edge Of Forever.mp35.65 MB
 04. A Mother's Love.mp316.65 MB
 05. Isle Of Light.mp310.18 MB
 06. Dream Catcher Suite.mp340.4 MB
 07. The Seventh Gate.mp310.57 MB
 folder.jpg51.81 KB
 Front.jpg260.08 KB

Description

new age / instrumental / harp

Support the artists you like by buying their music!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/twilight-serenade/id703476880
http://www.amazon.com/Twilight-Serenade-Peter-Sterling/dp/B00F43GVYM/ref=sr_1_1

Tracklist
01. Twilight Serenade [10:03]
02. Walk With Me [06:24]
03. Edge Of Forever [02:27]
04. A Mother's Love [07:15]
05. Isle Of Light [04:26]
06. Dream Catcher Suite [17:38]
07. The Seventh Gate [04:36]

Biography

Aspiring Spanish guitarist Peter Sterling turned to harp after seeing Andreas Vollenweider and released his first album just eight months later. Harp Magic is available from World Disc Music.

Album Info:
"I am excited to share my new music with you! 'Twilight Serenade - Music for Dreaming' is the follow up to my previous release Patterns of Reflection which went to # 1 on the ZMR charts for March of last year and was nominated for ZMR's Best Contemporary Instrumental CD of 2012. There is a bit of a back story to this music which I'd like to share with you. Back in 2009 I did two nights of recording in a studio in Santa Monica with my good friend and shaman Howard Lipp at AxisMundiEntertainment.com. I had been working with Howard, his wife Ena and a small group of people for several months doing very intensive shamanic and transformational work. Inspiration for this music was born from these deep soul journey experiences which brought me to many transcendental and visionary states. My intention was to somehow recall and access this quantum field of being and bring forth music as an expression of it.

The two night of recording were magical! Both individual nights turned into albums in there entirety Pattern’s of Reflection was from the 2nd night of recording. Twilight Serenade was the 1st night which I had always felt was more transcendental and flowing. All of the tracks on Twilight Serenade were born from improvisation as I allowed the spirit of the moment to flow through me unencumbered. One song or sequence floated into the next effortlessly. The song sequence on the CD is in actuality the sequence of the harp music that came out that night. You'll notice the first 3 or 4 min. of the 1st track I am opening myself up and searching for which direction the music wants to go. And then about 4 min. I really find the groove and from then on never looked back!

A stand out track for me is #6 Dream Catcher suite which dances and swirls thru many different genre’s and feelings of music. From operatic neo-classical to brazilian samba then to deep jungle shamanic trance,sultry south american guitar and ultimately to a heavenly oasis of peace.This is a great track for eyes closed listening!

I hope you enjoy the music of Twilight Serenade as much as I have. Personally I feel this is some of my most deeply felt, heavenly and celestial music that I've created in years!"

Thanks and blessings,
Peter

REVIEWS:

"Twilight Serenade invites you to enter into a zone of peace, relaxation and meditation where the smooth and continuous flow of streams pouring transparent sound will carry away alluvial issues and troubles and help you to reach a new level of consciousness. Or just relax and experience for yourself the existence of areas just over the higher and more subtle but has a global impact on our lives. Beautiful, visionary and , who knows, perhaps even a prophetic album."

- Sergey at Ascentor radio,Moscow

"Peter Sterling continues to hone and polish his technique and performance skills on Twilight Serenade with solidly agreeable and enjoyable results."

- Bill Binkelman Zone Music Reporter

"His new release Twilight Serenade, is an enchanting musical voyage that shines with creative energy and “harp magic.”

- Michael Diamond, Music and media focus

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
121.5 MB
seeders:3
leechers:2
Peter Sterling - Twilight Serenade (2013)