Phillips, Susan Elizabeth-Nobodys Baby but Mine-(Chicago Stars #3) - epub - zeke23

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on December 11, 2015 by zeke23in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Phillips, Susan Elizabeth-Nobodys Baby but Mine-(Chicago Stars #3) - epub - zeke23 (Size: 398.03 KB)
 Phillips, Susan Elizabeth-Nobody's Baby but mine.epub398.03 KB

Description

Nobody's Baby but Mine (Chicago Stars #3)
by Susan Elizabeth Phillips (Goodreads Author)
4.06 of 5 stars
4.06 · rating details · 23,305 ratings · 1,059 reviews 23
Genius physics professor Dr. Jane Darling desperately wants a baby. But finding a father won’t be easy. Jane’s super-intelligence made her feel like a freak when she was growing up, and she’s determined to spare her own child that suffering. Which means she must find someone very special to father her child. Someone who’s more comfortable working out his muscles than exercising his brain.

Cal Bonner, the Chicago Stars’ legendary quarterback, seems like the perfect choice. But his champion good looks and down-home ways are deceiving. Dr. Jane is about to learn a little too late that this good ol’ boy is a lot smarter than he lets on—and he’s not about to be used and abandoned by a brainy, baby-mad schemer.

The Huffington Post says the books of Susan Elizabeth Phillips provide a “gateway drug to the whole [romance] genre,” which she assumes is a good thing. Bookpage magazine calls her “the crown jewel of romantic comedy writers,” which is definitely a good thing. Since she wrote her first novel on a typewriter in her kitchen, her books have been published in over 30 languages and appear on bestseller lists all over the world.
In addition to being a New York Times, Publisher’s Weekly, and USA Today bestseller, she is a hiker, lazy gardener, horrible singer, passable cook, passionate reader, wife, mother of two grown sons, and grandmother of two adorable little ones. Her newest book, THE GREAT ESCAPE, is now available in hardback and will be released in trade paperback in April 2013. You can visit Susan on Facebook or on her website, where she’s added a special Members Only Lounge.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
398.03 KB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Phillips, Susan Elizabeth-Nobodys Baby but Mine-(Chicago Stars #3) - epub - zeke23