Phoebe Snow - Second Childhood (1976 quad mix 24/96 lossless 4.0 DVD-A)

seeders: 10
leechers: 12
Added on May 3, 2013 by UnderMyWheelsin Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Phoebe Snow - Second Childhood (1976 quad mix 24/96 lossless 4.0 DVD-A) (Size: 1.75 GB)
 Phoebe Snow - Second Childhood (Front).jpg850.51 KB
 Phoebe Snow - Second Childhood (Back).jpg655.79 KB
 Phoebe Snow - Second Childhood (Label).jpg372.14 KB
 foo_dr.txt1.48 KB
 info.txt1.24 KB
 PHOEBESN.iso1.75 GB

Description

24/96 4.0 lossless MLP (DVD-Audio).

16/48 4.0 AC3 @ 440kbps (DVD-Video) for compatibility with standard DVD players.

Slight noise/crackle filtering applied (Izotope RX 2), no EQ, compression, or rear channel boost.

Converted from quad SQ encoded vinyl using a FOSGATE RESEARCH TATE II 101A hardware decoder.

"An eccentric but talented writer with a great jazz-pop voice. Though the stylistic collisions in her singing sometimes result in confused mannerism, Snow is a true original. Unfortunately, since the debut LP, the confusions have dominated." ***

- Stephen Holden, Rolling Stone

"Although the rumors of a major new artist that began after the success of "Poetry Man"--still her sappiest song, although the lyrics here aren't what they call creative writing--originated with fuzzy-minded mongers, I'm pleased to report that her trademark melismatic quaver hasn't degenerated into a gimmick, and I acknowledge that this is a good record of its type. I just have my doubts about how good a jazz-folk mood-music record can be. Money isn't all that's "worthless/When Your music's mirthless"--sometimes the music is as well." B

- Robert Christgau, Village Voice

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.75 GB
seeders:10
leechers:12