Photo Studio PRO [v1.5.0.3] [PREMIUM] [AndroidKing]

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on February 1, 2015 by AndroidKingin Applications > Android
Torrent verified.

Photo Studio PRO [v1.5.0.3] [PREMIUM] [AndroidKing] (Size: 16.84 MB)
 Photo Studio PRO v1.5.0.3 PATCHED.apk16.84 MB

Description

*Photo Studio Pro*

Without Any reason..Don't Dislike the torrent.....please check and then give your feedback

★☆Photo Studio is a powerful all-in-one image processing application for photographers of any level. It contains basic and precise tools that provide multiple ways of retouching your images. Turn your photos into masterpiece using a wide variety of effects, filters, color and text tools, frames, enhancement features and more.

Main features:

• 150+ unique filters in categories: 'Lomo', 'Vintage', 'Simple tone', 'Black & White', 'Old Style', ‘Cold tones’, ‘Warm tones’ and 'Art'.
• 200+ amazing special effects: shadow, fabric, akvarel, rust, frames, scratch, light, fire, water, heart, brush, noise and many more.
• Artistic filters Sketch and Watercolor enable you to turn pics into beautiful works of art.
• Picframes helps you combine multiple photos into amazing looking frames with 100 adjustable templates in Classic and Art categories, adjustable borders, frames, corners and backgrounds.
• Powerful collage making tool for creating free-form collages.
• Color Splash FX with filters: decolor, colorize or recolor your shots.
• About 50 free stickers and about 1000+ stickers in additional packs by categories Animals, Romance, Plans, Monsters, Food and many more.
• Magic Tools contains: Auto-Levels, Sharpening, Area-Auto-Levels, Blurring and Red-Eyes correction.
• Clone Stamp tool – easily choose and reproduce particular areas of your image. A must-have photo retouching tool.
• Lens Boost – get an amazing vignette effect with circle and linear (Tilt Shift) lens.
• Customizable text labels.
• Apply set of beautiful digital frames to your photos. Available packs: Holiday Frames, Christmas Frames, Summer..

WHATS NEW-:[v1.5.0.3]

1.Blend tool: combine two images together using different blend modes and masks.
2.Paint editor: make a simple drawing on your photos using brushes customization.
3.Additional frames pack: add realistic digital frames to your photo made with wood, glass and steel.
4.Create simple digital frames with color and width customization.
5.New oil-painting filters.!

**Instructions**

Install APK

Run and Enjoy!!

Hack Description:
FULL PREMIUM !!

FOLLOW US ON-:

Checked on my NOTE 3 and GRAND duos.....

Release Notes:- I aM trying to do MY best... so If you want to thank ME..Just Seed MY torrents and do comments on MY uploads....

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
16.84 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
Photo Studio PRO [v1.5.0.3] [PREMIUM] [AndroidKing]