Photoshop Tips, Tricks and Fixes - The Perfect Desktop Xompanion for Photoshop Fans (Volume 1 )---PMS

seeders: 5
leechers: 0
Added on August 28, 2012 by LotharKingin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Photoshop Tips, Tricks and Fixes - The Perfect Desktop Xompanion for Photoshop Fans (Volume 1 )---PMS (Size: 152.59 MB)
 Torrent downloaded from extratorrent.com.txt339 bytes
 Photoshop Tips, Tricks and Fixes - The Perfect Desktop Xompanion for Photoshop Fans (Volume 1 ).tgz152.59 MB

Description

Photoshop Tips, Tricks and Fixes - The Perfect Desktop Xompanion for Photoshop Fans (Volume 1 )---PMS

Photoshop Tips, Tricks and Fixes Volume 1
English | 2010 | ISBN: 1906078505 | ISBN-13: 9781906078508 | 260 pages | HQ PDF | 173 MB

This book is the perfect desktop companion for Photoshop fans, offering essential advice for improving images and working faster in the program. Readers will enjoy 50 pages of quick tips (with a special section for Photoshop Elements users), over 100 pages of tool tricks and over 70 pages of tutorials for fixing images. In all, there are 256 pages of features, tutorials and guides for improving photos, mastering tools and generally getting the most out of Photoshop.

Please use WINRAR to EXTRACT FILES. Thank You

Just extract the rar archive and enjoy it...

CHECK MY PROFILE AND FEEL FREE TO DOWNLOAD MORE WINDOWS SOFTWARE, THEMES, LATEST MAGAZINES, EBOOKS AND MUCH MORE STUFF FROM THIS ACCOUNT

DOWNLOAD AND SEED FOR OTHERS JUST LIKE YOU :)

!! PLEASE SEED !! PLEASE SEED !! PLEASE SEED !!

THAT IS WHAT I ONLY NEED FROM YOU to KEEP THIS TORRENT LIVE. THANK YOU!!!

If You Like This Torrent Please Support the Authors. Please Just Buy It. Thanx

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
152.59 MB
seeders:5
leechers:0

All Comments

nice upload
thank u for the upload
Thank you!
Hella good! Thanks up-loader!
Thanks
brill download thanks
thx
I can`t get it to open using Winrar...any ideas folks?
nice