Photostyler - 6.6 [UB/Serial]

seeders: 4
leechers: 1
Added on September 30, 2013 by BS0Din Applications > Mac
Torrent verified.

Photostyler - 6.6 [UB/Serial] (Size: 55.45 MB)
 PhotoStyler 6.6.zip55.4 MB
 PhotoStyler 6.6.rtfd.zip47.52 KB
 Neatberry -- Products -- PhotoStyler -- User Manual.webloc.zip468 bytes
 Code PhotoStyler.rtf738 bytes

Description

Name: Photostyler
Version: - 6.6

Mac Platform: UB
Includes: Serial

OS version: 10.6
Processor type(s) & speed: 1Ghz
RAM minimum: 1GB
Video RAM: 512

Link for more information: http://neatberry.com/products/photostyler/

A great way to give a unique look to your photos

PhotoStyler is the easiest way to style your digital photos with your Mac. This simple, fast and accurate native solution combines the powers of Apple’s core technologies with the flexibility and efficiency of proprietary application-specific modules. PhotoStyler supports all image formats that are supported by MacOS including RAW images.

PhotoStyler doesn’t require any special skills or knowledge. Need a sepia? Drop the "Monochrome" filter to the chain and check the "Sepia" checkbox. Want some scratches on the photo to make it look old? Drop the "Scratches" filter to the chain. Need a glow, an annotation, shadows, 3D-look with perspective? Well, you know what to do... You can combine any number of filters and save the chain as a preset. A built-in presets library contains prepared styles so you can preview and adjust your photo variations in seconds.

PhotoStyler is a small application for quick and ease photos processing. PhotoStyler has clean user interface and count of usefull filters with simple parameters.

PhotoStyler is native Mac OS X application based on moder technologies like Cocoa and Core Image, it doesn’t require special hardware or third-party software and it is really easy to use PhotoStyler.

Creativity, Presets, Automation, Tools:
Lomo, polaroid, cross-processing, sepia, black & white, scratches and ragged corners – anything is made with an incredible speed and simplicity.
Dozens of ready-made presets give users excellent starting points for photo styling possibilities. Presets can be modified and saved and used in interesting combinations with others. Batch-processing in combination with Resize & Crop filters make it easier to prepare graphics for your website. Hundreds of photos resized, cropped, rotated and shadowed – in a minute! Rich set of tools allow you to apply 3D-effects, reflections, shadows, frames, texts, color styling. And one more Pro tool – Filter Masking. Give your photos truly unique look!

WHAT'S NEW in Version 6.6?:
• New presets and resources.

• Better preview rendering system uses less resources.

• Fixed bug with Quartz compositions UI glitches.

• Fixed bug with occasional crashes of Quartz compositions.

• Fixed crash on Levels filter UI editor.

• Other minor improvements and fixes.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
55.45 MB
seeders:4
leechers:1
Photostyler - 6.6 [UB/Serial]

All Comments

Thanx..
I should really stop with the photo editing apps... But, I suppose one more can't hurt. Thanks for the upload
I know, we all tend to overdo it... at some point I couldnt remember which one did what, when I knew exactly what I wanted to do - didnt konw which one to open!
Ha! Glad to hear I'm not alone. There are a few that, if I'm being honest with myself, I'm probably never gonna use.. But that's a truth that I simply can't afford to admit to myself.
true