Physics of the Impossible : A Scientific Exploration into the World of Phasers, Force Fields, Teleportation, and Time Travel - Michio Kaku.epub {Charm-Quark}

seeders: 47
leechers: 4
Added on January 17, 2015 by Charm-Quarkin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Description

Physics of the Impossible

Note : This is a epub eBook. You can easily read it in aldiko reader/moon+ reader (for android) or any e-book reading software like : Sumatrapdf, Calibre, epub reader for firefox etc. on Windows/Mac.
Enjoy :)

Author : Michio Kaku
Book name : Physics of the Impossible: A Scientific Exploration into the World of Phasers, Force Fields, Teleportation, and Time Travel

This is a fantastic book that gives me hope for humanity's future. There's nothing bad that can possibly be said about this book, which is the only thing actually impossible about it. Each chapter goes through a subject that would normally be considered science-fiction for the normal everyday person, but then explains it in simple terms that most people should be able to understand, explaining why it could really happen and even giving examples of real experiments with each thing in labs. This book is inspiring. It's like reading a magical adventure story when you were a kid that made you really excited, except everything's real. I have Physics of the Impossible and Parallel Worlds on my shelf, right between The Demon-Haunted World and A Briefer History of Time. Kaku is well-deserving of being between the likes of Carl Sagan and Stephen Hawking.One thing, though. In the notes and bibliography section, Kaku uses his own previous books a couple times as a source reference. Why? How's it make sense to use yourself as your own source? I could write any book of total drivel and then make another book afterwards and say I sourced it, because I used myself as a source. Using yourself as a source is INCREDIBLY tacky and a *lot* of authors seem to do it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I share scienctific, mathematical and self-help ebooks/textbooks to help students and curious minds.
If you like my uploads/torrents then support me by seeding, sharing, commenting and rating them :)
https://kickass.so/user/Charm-Quark/uploads/

P.S. If you like this eBook, then please support the author(s) by buying it :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
364.46 KB
seeders:47
leechers:4
Physics of the Impossible : A Scientific Exploration into the World of Phasers, Force Fields, Teleportation, and Time Travel - Michio Kaku.epub {Charm-Quark}

All Comments

thank you