PicSay Pro - Photo Editor v1.6

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on November 26, 2013 by Waleed1428in Applications > Android
Torrent verified.

PicSay Pro - Photo Editor v1.6 (Size: 1.4 MB)
 PicSay Pro - Photo Editor v1.6.apk1.4 MB

Description

PicSay Pro – Photo Editor. Award winning photo editor with all the tools you need to spice up your pictures. Sharpen, remove red eye, crop & straighten, distort, insert cutouts of other pictures, paint, make color splash out of black-and-white pictures, add text, word balloons, apply effects like Cross Process, Lomo, Vignette, faux HDR, Tilt-shift, Pencil Sketch, and much more. New, initial Xoom Honeycomb Tablet support, Gritty and Redscale filter, and new mouth stickers!

Pros & Cons:

Pros

Extremely feature rich photo editing application for Android!

Features 24 different categories of props and 52 different photo effects!

Countless options for text bubbles, thought bubbles, yelling bubbles, and all in
various styles and colors!

Easy movement and re-sizing of props and text bubbles!

Extremely easy to use and streamlined interface with slick visuals!

Allows for export of all projects to JPEG or various sharing accounts!

Keeps history of past products!

Supports Android 3+ Honeycomb!

Cons:

Re-sizing takes some getting used to.

Features:

Picsay Pro is an excellent photo editing application for the Android platform. Picsay Pro features photo effects, props, word balloons, titles, custom sizing of objects, export to sharing service or JPEG, and a photo history.

It is extremely easy to begin using. When you launch the application you will be instantly prompted to choose a new picture from your gallery to edit, or if you have used the application in the past to select one of your favorites. After you select the photo you wish to edit you will be able to crop the photograph down to the correct size for your planned edits and additions. Now you are ready to get to the heart of the application.

The app allows you to add a large variety of custom additions to your photographs. One of these is “text bubbles.” These can be used to signify thoughts in the photograph, a conversation between the people photographed, or even to show yelling. There are about eight different text bubbles to choose from and about twenty different styles for each one. This allows you to create whatever tone you wish from the inserted text and to match whatever style you wished to use for the photo.

After you select a text bubble & style and input the desired text you are able to position the text bubble in the photograph. Place it by dragging it to its desired location in the photo and position the anchor properly on the subject then move the text bubble to size it correctly to your photo.

Picsay Pro also allows you to add props to your photographs. There are twenty-four different types of props, or “stickers”; some of these include hats, mustaches, glasses, flowers, etc. Each of these can be placed in the same fashion as the text bubbles, the only difference is that in order to resize props you must spin them with a circular motion to make them larger or smaller.

Another feature of Picsay Pro is the ability to insert titles in to your photographs. These “titles” are very similar to the word art from Microsoft Office and allow you insert large and colorful titles in to your pictures. The insert and resize methods are the same as those of props, and an example title can be seen in the screenshots.

Another photo editing feature are the “effects.” This category of edits is designated exclusively to the various photo effects available through your phone’s camera or applications like Camera Zoom FX or Vignette. Here you will find the option to stylize your photo with Vignette, Black and White, Mosaic, or 48 other effects, distortions, and image enhancements. These are applied globally to the photo and a preview with the effect on your image is shown before the effect is applied.

The final important feature is its ability to export your finished product. By navigating to export photo you are able to save it locally as a JPEG or to send it to others through the regular sharing services: Facebook, Texting, Email, Messaging, Twitter, Stumbleupon, Dropbox, etc.

Usefulness:

Picsay Pro is extremely useful for photo editing and sharing cute photo edits with others. It is kind of like the photo booths or the street sketch artists that take a picture of two people and transform it into something imaginative and enjoyable. It accomplishes the same effect, but allows YOU to do whatever you want when YOU want, and that is what truly makes this application a win in my book.

Ease of Use:

Picsay Pro is extremely easy to use. The interface is intuitive and streamlined which creates an optimal user experience. All of the effects are easy to access, with previews of many of them, and are really easy to use. The only hindrance I have encountered may be in the principle of rotating to size objects. It didn’t feel natural and took a little bit of getting used to it, but other than that this app feels perfect.

Frequently Used:

I don’t use Picsay Pro frequently, because I rarely have a need to edit photographs. If I did edit photos frequently and wished to add captions, props, and effects then I would use this application all the time. The frequency of use of this application is completely user dependent.

Interface:

The interface for Picsay Pro is perfect and extremely well polished. Everything is streamlined to provide the optimal user experience and to allow for the smallest possible learning curve. I love everything about using the application other than my small gripe about resizing objects.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.4 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
PicSay Pro - Photo Editor v1.6

All Comments

All There And Good To Go