Pillars of Eternity + The White March I - II 3.03 GOG

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on July 16, 2016 by [Aaryan]in Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

Pillars of Eternity + The White March I - II 3.03 GOG (Size: 12.11 GB)
 gog_pillars_of_eternity_2.13.0.17.sh6.93 GB
 gog_pillars_of_eternity_white_march_part_1_dlc_2.7.0.9.sh3.04 GB
 gog_pillars_of_eternity_white_march_part_2_dlc_2.3.0.4.sh2.14 GB
 gog_pillars_of_eternity_preorder_item_and_pet_dlc_2.0.0.2.sh1.33 MB
 pe-game-manual.pdf4.57 MB

Description

INFORMATION
• Year: March 26, 2015
• Genre: RPG, Isometric
• Developer: Obsidian Entertainment
• Publisher: Paradox Interactive
• Platform: Linux
• Game Version 3.03 (11 July 2016)
• Architecture: amd64
• Publication Type: License from GOG
• Language: Russian, English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Polish
• Language: English
• Tablet: Not Required

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
• Operating system: Ubuntu 14.04 / Linux Mint 17 (amd64)
• Processor: Intel Core i3-2100T @ 2.50 GHz / AMD Phenom II X3 B73
• RAM: 4 Gb
• Video card: ATI Radeon HD 4850 or NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT
• Free space on hard disk: 14 Gb

Descrition:
Pillars of Eternity will help you satisfy your nostalgia for the classic role-playing games, full of magic, imagination and depth. The company Obsidian employ many people responsible for the development of the classic games of the genre and want to revive it. Pillars of Eternity has absorbed the best of role-playing games: the main character, his remarkable satellites and exploration of the world, as in Baldur's Gate, humor, intense combat, and traveling the underground, in Icewind Dale, and all this is crowned mental anguish and full case studies as in Planescape: Torment.

Game features
- Race. You have a choice of six races: Human, Aumaua, Dwarf, Elf, Godlike and Orian. This choice is in conjunction with the settings of the character will leave satisfied even the most demanding fan of role-playing games, whether he will play on behalf of hardy Dwarf Aumaua giant extraterrestrial or Godlike.
- Classes. You will have a choice of 11 classes, as already familiar to you, and completely new: jump in the frenzied battle as Barbara, record numerous spells in the grimoire Wizard, use the Paladin's ability to reunite your team or evoke memories of lost souls as a singer.
- Locations. In the world of Eternity life abounds: majestic waterfalls, shrouded in mist, the river and the lake, weather effects (fog, rain and storm) and the change of day and night. Although quests is the basis of Pillars of Eternity, the study of cities, dungeons and wild places of the world - in itself would be an adventure.

Bonuses GOG edition
Pillars of Eternity Hero Edition
Pre-order bonus: Light is central to these two in-game items in tow designed to boost your gaming experience and add to your level of immersion:
Space Piglet: Traverse the enchanting plains of Eora with a glow in the dark companion.
Pledge of Gaun Ring: This item gives the ability to shield yourself from the perils that roam the world of Eora. A mystical ring with interlocking sickles that brings life where death looms. Gaun's favored implement, symbolic of the cycle of the harvest he oversees. Like its namesake, it is known to provide powerful support to those in need of defense.

Installation Procedure
1. Install the game and DLC
2. Play.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
12.11 GB
seeders:0
leechers:1
Pillars of Eternity + The White March I - II 3.03 GOG

Trailer