Pillars.of.Eternity.The.White.March.Part.I-CODEX

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on August 25, 2015 by mercs213in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Pillars.of.Eternity.The.White.March.Part.I-CODEX (Size: 9.12 GB)
 codex-pillars.of.eternity.the.white.march.part.i.r46143.05 MB
 codex-pillars.of.eternity.the.white.march.part.i.r45143.05 MB
 codex-pillars.of.eternity.the.white.march.part.i.r44143.05 MB
 codex-pillars.of.eternity.the.white.march.part.i.r47143.05 MB
 codex-pillars.of.eternity.the.white.march.part.i.r48143.05 MB
 codex-pillars.of.eternity.the.white.march.part.i.r50143.05 MB
 codex-pillars.of.eternity.the.white.march.part.i.r49143.05 MB
 codex-pillars.of.eternity.the.white.march.part.i.r43143.05 MB
 codex-pillars.of.eternity.the.white.march.part.i.r42143.05 MB
 codex-pillars.of.eternity.the.white.march.part.i.r37143.05 MB
 codex-pillars.of.eternity.the.white.march.part.i.r36143.05 MB
 codex-pillars.of.eternity.the.white.march.part.i.r35143.05 MB
 codex-pillars.of.eternity.the.white.march.part.i.r38143.05 MB
 codex-pillars.of.eternity.the.white.march.part.i.r39143.05 MB
 codex-pillars.of.eternity.the.white.march.part.i.r41143.05 MB
 codex-pillars.of.eternity.the.white.march.part.i.r40143.05 MB
 codex-pillars.of.eternity.the.white.march.part.i.r51143.05 MB
 codex-pillars.of.eternity.the.white.march.part.i.r52143.05 MB
 codex-pillars.of.eternity.the.white.march.part.i.r63143.05 MB
 codex-pillars.of.eternity.the.white.march.part.i.r62143.05 MB
 codex-pillars.of.eternity.the.white.march.part.i.r61143.05 MB
 codex-pillars.of.eternity.the.white.march.part.i.r6438.4 MB
 codex-pillars.of.eternity.the.white.march.part.i.rar143.05 MB
 codex.nfo5.62 KB
 codex-pillars.of.eternity.the.white.march.part.i.sfv4.06 KB
 codex-pillars.of.eternity.the.white.march.part.i.r60143.05 MB
 codex-pillars.of.eternity.the.white.march.part.i.r59143.05 MB
 codex-pillars.of.eternity.the.white.march.part.i.r54143.05 MB
 codex-pillars.of.eternity.the.white.march.part.i.r53143.05 MB
 codex-pillars.of.eternity.the.white.march.part.i.r55143.05 MB

Description

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄████▄ ▄████▄ ▓██████████ ▓████▓▄ ▓███▓ ███▓███▓ ████████ ▓██▓███████ ▓██████▓▄ ▓███▓ ▀ ▄ ███▓ ▀███▓ ███▓▀ ▓███ ███▓ ▀▓███ ███▓████▓▄▄ ▓███▓ ▄█ ▓ ▓███ ▓████ ███ ███ ███ ███▓███ ▓███▓█▓ ▓███▓ ██  ███▓ ▀▀ ███ ███▓██ ███▓██ ▓███▓ ▄▓███▓ ██▓ █ ███ ███ ███▓██ ███▓████▓ ▓███▓▓███▓ ▓██▓ ▓█ ███ ███ ███▓██ ███▓███▓ ▓██████▓ ▓███ █▓ ███ ███▓ ▓███▓██ ▓███▓██ ▓████▓ ▓████▓ ▓██ ▓███ ▄██▓███ ███ ███ ▄███▓███ ▓██▄▓██████▓ ▓████▓ ▓██▓ ████▄ ▓███▓ ▓███ ▄███▓ ███▓ ▄▓███ █████ ▓███▓███▓▓███▓ ▓█████▓ ▓██ ▓████████▓ ▓████████▓ █████████ ▓████████▓███▓▀ ▓███▓ █████▓ ███▓ ███████▓ ▄ ▓██████▓ ▓███████ ███████▓███▓ ▓███▓ ████▓ ▓████▓ █████▓ ▓█ ▓████▓ ▓██████ █▓ █████▓███▓ █ ▓███▓ ███▓ ▓████▓ ▀██▓ ▓███ ▀██▀ █ ▓███▀ ▓██▓ ▀██▓███▓ ██▓ ▓███▓ ████▓ ▓█████▓▄ ▄▓█████▓▄ ▄▓███▄ ▄▓██████▓▄ ▄▓████▓▄ ▄███▓ ▓█████████████▓████████████████████▓████████████████████████████▓ ▀▓███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▀ ▄█▓███████▀▀██████▓▄ ▀▓▀▀ ▀▀▓▀ ▄▓██████▀▀███████▓█▄ ▓▀ ▓█▀▀▀ ▀▀███▓ C O D E X ▓███▀▀ ▀▀▀█▓ ▀▓ ▀ ▓█▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▓▀ P R E S E N T S ▀▓▄ ▄ ▄ ▄█▓ ▀ ▀███▀ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀███▀		  Pillars of Eternity: The White March Part I (c) Obsidian Entertainment 						  Release Date : 08/2015 Protection : Steam  Discs : 1 Genre : RPG  ▄██▄ ▄██▄ ▓▀▀███▓ ▄▄ █▀█ █▀▀ █ █▀▀ █▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █ █▀█ █▀▀ █▀█ ▄▄ ▓███▀▀▓ ▀▄ ▀██▓ ▀ ▀█ ▄ ▓▀▄ ▓▀ ▓ ▓▀ ▓▀▓ ▀▀▓ ▓▀ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓▀ ▓ ▓ ▄ █▀ ▀ ▓██▀ ▄▀ ███▓▄ ▄██▄▓ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▓▄██▄ ▄▓███ ▄█▓███████▀▀██████▓▄ ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▄▄ ▄▄▀ ▄▄█▀██▄ ▄▓██████▀▀███████▓█▄ █▀ ▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀███▓ ██▄ ▀▀▓█▄ ██ ██ ▄█▓▀▀ ▄██ ▓███▀▀ ▀▀▀██▄ ▀█ ▀ ██▄ ▄ ▄ ▄█▀ ▀█▀ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▀█▀ ▀█▄ ▄ ▄ ▄██ ▀ ▀███▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀ ▀███▀   Pillars of Eternity: The White March - Part Iis a large sprawling expansion pack with hours of gameplay integrated into the main adventure. Along with the new quests and area content, the team at Obsidian continues to support and make improvements to the entire game, including the additions of Player Party AI and Enhanced Enemy AI. Even if you haven't played Pillars of Eternity, now is a great time to jump in and experience the hardcore classic RPG with The White March - Part I. For more info go to : http://store.steampowered.com/app/373340/  ▄██▄ ▄██▄ ▓▀▀███▓ ▄▄ █ █▀█ █▀▀ ▀█▀ █▀█ █ █ █▀█ █▀█ ▀█▀ █▀▀ █▀▀ ▄▄ ▓███▀▀▓ ▀▄ ▀██▓ ▀ ▀█ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▀▀▓ ▓ ▓▀▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓▀ ▀▀▓ █▀ ▀ ▓██▀ ▄▀ ███▓▄ ▄██ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ██▄ ▄▓███ ▄█▓███████▀▀██████▓▄ ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▄▄ ▄▄▀ ▄▄█▀██▄ ▄▓██████▀▀███████▓█▄ █▀ ▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀███▓ ██▄ ▀▀▓█▄ ██ ██ ▄█▓▀▀ ▄██ ▓███▀▀ ▀▀▀██▄ ▀█ ▀ ██▄ ▄ ▄ ▄█▀ ▀█▀ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▀█▀ ▀█▄ ▄ ▄ ▄██ ▀ ▀███▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀ ▀███▀   - Extract  - Burn or mount the .iso - Run setup.exe and install - Copy crack from CODEX dir to installdir - Play   General Notes: - Block the game's exe in your firewall to prevent the game from  trying to go online .. - If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary to run this game with admin privileges instead   ▄██▄ ▄██▄ ▓▀▀███▓ ▄▄ █▀▀ █▀█ █▀█ █ █ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ ▀█▀ █▀▀ █▀▀ ▄▄ ▓███▀▀▓ ▀▄ ▀██▓ ▀ ▀█ ▄ ▓ █ ▓▀▄ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓▀▀ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓▀ ▀▀▓ ▄ █▀ ▀ ▓██▀ ▄▀ ███▓▄ ▄██▄▓▄ ▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▓▄██▄ ▄▓███ ▄█▓███████▀▀██████▓▄ ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▄▄ ▄▄▀ ▄▄█▀██▄ ▄▓██████▀▀███████▓█▄ █▀ ▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀███▓ ██▄ ▀▀▓█▄ ██ ██ ▄█▓▀▀ ▄██ ▓███▀▀ ▀▀▀██▄ ▀█ ▀ ██▄ ▄ ▄ ▄█▀ ▀█▀ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▀█▀ ▀█▄ ▄ ▄ ▄██ ▀ ▀███▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀ ▀███▀		  CODEX is currently looking for ▄██▄ ▄██▄ ▓██ ▀▀ ▄ nothing but competition! ▄ ▀▀ ██▓ ▓██▄ ▄▓▀▓ ▓▀▓▄ ▄██▓ ▄██████▓▀ are you ready? ▀▓██████▄ ▓██▀ ▀██▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄██▀ ▀██▓ ██ ▄ ▀█▓██▓▀█▄█▀█▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄█▀█▄█▀▓██▓█▀ ▄ ██ ▀██▄▄▀ ▄ █ █ ▄ ▀▄ ▀▀▓█▄ █ ▓ █ ▄█▓▀▀ ▄▀ ▄ █ █ ▄ ▀▄▄██▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▄▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▄ ▀ ▀ ▀▀ ▀█▓▄ LNK^CPS ▄▓█▀ ▄▀ 02/2015 ▀▄ ▓ ▄ ▓ ▀ ▓▀▄▀▓ ▀ ▄ █ ▓ █ ▄ ▀▀ ▀▀

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
9.12 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Pillars.of.Eternity.The.White.March.Part.I-CODEX

All Comments

Hi, I lost my saves when reinstalling windows. Does anyone have a save up to the point where I can play The White March Part 1? Please and thank you!
so do i just install this where i installed my original pillars of destiny??
Sorry, I just realised that this doesn't include the game and it's only the expansion pack. OK I have to DL the game too...think I tried that before and my system isn't quite up to it.. Pants! LOL