Pink Floyd 1969 - Virtual Zabriskie Point Studio Album

seeders: 1
leechers: 7
Added on December 20, 2015 by beeerloverin Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Pink Floyd 1969 - Virtual Zabriskie Point Studio Album (Size: 367.71 MB)
 checksums.md52.08 KB
 info.txt988 bytes
 The Pink Floyd - Virtual Zabriskie Point Studio Album - 01 - Love Scene.flac24.98 MB
 The Pink Floyd - Virtual Zabriskie Point Studio Album - 02 - Intermezzo.flac10.11 MB
 The Pink Floyd - Virtual Zabriskie Point Studio Album - 03 - Violence Sequence.flac20.63 MB
 The Pink Floyd - Virtual Zabriskie Point Studio Album - 04 - Crumbling Land Pt 1.flac7.29 MB
 The Pink Floyd - Virtual Zabriskie Point Studio Album - 05 - Sleep.flac23.36 MB
 The Pink Floyd - Virtual Zabriskie Point Studio Album - 06 - Oenone Pt 1.flac31.81 MB
 The Pink Floyd - Virtual Zabriskie Point Studio Album - 07 - Fingal's Cave.flac12.01 MB
 The Pink Floyd - Virtual Zabriskie Point Studio Album - 08 - Red Queen Prelude.flac6.45 MB
 The Pink Floyd - Virtual Zabriskie Point Studio Album - 09 - Crumbling Land Pt 2.flac35.49 MB
 The Pink Floyd - Virtual Zabriskie Point Studio Album - 10 - Rain in the Country.flac34.33 MB
 The Pink Floyd - Virtual Zabriskie Point Studio Album - 11 - Blues.flac43.11 MB
 The Pink Floyd - Virtual Zabriskie Point Studio Album - 12 - Red Queen Theme.flac28.35 MB
 The Pink Floyd - Virtual Zabriskie Point Studio Album - 13 - Oenone Pt2.flac19.48 MB
 The Pink Floyd - Virtual Zabriskie Point Studio Album - 14 - The Embryo.flac22.1 MB
 The Pink Floyd - Virtual Zabriskie Point Studio Album - 15 - Heart Beat Pig Meat.flac15.33 MB
 The Pink Floyd - Virtual Zabriskie Point Studio Album - 16 - Oenone (Reprise).flac4.45 MB
 The Pink Floyd - Virtual Zabriskie Point Studio Album - 17 - Come in Number 51 your Time is up.flac28.45 MB

Description

The Pink Floyd - Virtual Zabriskie Point Studio Album
compiled by drbirdseed 2006

When i heard the released portions of the zabriskie point OST, i was fascinated by the fact, that pink floyd were meant to do the
complete soundtrack.
I had Omay Yad in my ROIO collection for years and liked the ZP-Outtakes very much, though SQ is a bit disappointed.
Later i got The Complete ZP Sessions ROIO in Trade.
when i heard it for the first time, i decided, that there should have been a Pink Floyd Album from those sessions.

So, i did it.

I carefully denoised most of the tracks, EQ´d and edited them, and then compiled a mostly instrumental pink floyd album.
I added Embryo, although i know that this one was recorded for Ummagumma earlier in 1969,
but to me it sounds right between those ZP-Tracks.

I hope you will have fun listening to another "Great Lost Pink Floyd Album". I do.

Please only trade freely and don't encode to lossy formats.

Greetings,

drbirdseed

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
367.71 MB
seeders:1
leechers:7
Pink Floyd 1969 - Virtual Zabriskie Point Studio Album