Pink - Try This (2003)- Explicit! - FLAC [Zipdaddy]

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on December 24, 2010 by in Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

• Artist: Pink
  • Format: flac - lossy

Pink - Try This (2003)- Explicit! - FLAC [Zipdaddy] (Size: 417.51 MB)
 01-Trouble.flac24.96 MB
 02-God Is A DJ.flac29.07 MB
 03-Last To Know.flac29.14 MB
 04-Tonight's The Night.flac29.54 MB
 05-Oh My god (feat. Peaches).flac28.26 MB
 06-Catch Me While I'm Sleeping.flac37.42 MB
 07-Waiting For Love.flac41.31 MB
 08-Save My Life.flac23.85 MB
 09-Try Too Hard.flac24.83 MB
 10-Humble Neighborhoods.flac30.87 MB
 11-Walk Away.flac29.39 MB
 12-Unwind.flac23.14 MB
 13-Feel Good Time (feat. William Orbit).flac28.13 MB
 1337x.Org.txt24 bytes
 14-P!nk, Love Song.flac16.38 MB
 15-P!nk, Hooker (Hidden Track)(x).flac21.22 MB

Description

P!nk - Try This (2003)- Explicit! - FLAC

While detractors may grouse that Pink's third album doesn't have a dance floor anthem on it like the incendiary "Get The Party Started" from 2001's Missundaztood, some prefer their Pink straight up and damn the paper drink umbrellas and crepe paper. She's at her very best raiding her own troubled autobiography for inspiration, spitting out vituperrious vocal epitaphs like seeds from a ripe watermelon instead of the angst-ridden confessional romp she took through Missundaztood. Maybe she's worked all that out on a psychiatrist's couch, because this time out her anger is much more arch and entertaining; likely due to her pairing with Rancid's Tim Armstrong, who co-wrote and produced most of the disc and certainly knows the value of turning rage into a well-crafted musical punch line. As unlikely as the collaboration looked on paper, it works perfectly because the Pennsylvania native has always brandished a punk sneer beneath the corsets, gaudy hair color, and naughty girl demeanor. Armstrong and his Rancid cohorts (Lars Frederiksen and Matt Freeman) inject feral

rock action into the disc with their truncated guitar sounds and trash can drumming and provide a perfect foil for Pink's foul-mouth rants and backstage laments like "Last To Know." But Pink hasn't shaved her spiky coiffure into a Mohawk. She still smolders on a soulful ballad like "Catch Me While I'm Sleeping" or trades vitriol with raps' redoubtable sex kitten, Peaches. --Jaan Uhelszki

Tracks:

1. Trouble

2. God Is A DJ

3. Last To Know

4. Tonight’s The Night

5. Oh My God Featuring Peaches

6. Catch Me While I’m Sleeping

7. Waiting For Love

8. Save My Life

9. Try Too Hard

10. Humble Neighborhoods

11. Walk Away

12. Unwind

13. Love Song

14. Hooker (hidden track)

A thank you is not required, but always appreciated! Enjoy!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
417.51 MB
seeders:0
leechers:1
Pink - Try This (2003)- Explicit! - FLAC [Zipdaddy]