Pinnacle Game Profiler 6.9.0

seeders: 19
leechers: 0
Added on March 18, 2013 by awake_onein Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Pinnacle Game Profiler 6.9.0 (Size: 10.36 MB)
 Pinnacle Game Profiler 6.9.0.zip10.36 MB

Description

What is Pinnacle Game Profiler?

Pinnacle is a software program that enables you to play your favorite games with any gamepad, joystick, or other type of game controller. Pinnacle comes preconfigured for most popular game titles and gamepads, which means setup is quick and easy. As new games or software updates are released, they are effortlessly installed with a point and click.

Pinnacle website: http://pinnaclegameprofiler.com/

Game Profiles: http://pinnaclegameprofiler.com/game-profiles

----------------------------------------------------------------

This is my first torrent so go easy on me! First things first, this is not my crack. This is the latest version of Pinnacle Game Profiler from the Pinnacle website and a password taken from another torrent on The Pirate Bay. The other torrent was passworded and was confusing to install. I've simply removed the password, re-written the instructions, included a .reg file so YOU don't have to mess with your registry, and then compiled it all into a .zip folder for easy unpacking. It is working fine on my Windows 8 x64 machine so it should work fine on any other version of Windows as well. It is also fully update-able. Enjoy!!!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
10.36 MB
seeders:19
leechers:0
Pinnacle Game Profiler 6.9.0

All Comments

Doesnt work on windows 8.1 x64/......tried lot of compatibility modes and admin mode too :(
Installed clean following the included instructions. Working as intended for me with my wireless Xbox 360 gamepads on 64-bit Windows 7 Ultimate SP1.
Thank you
Possible control settings such as the ps3
works fines on my 8.1 64bit. just read the instructions that come with the download and you'll be fine.
First of all, thank you awake_one for this torrent.
Tested Machines:
A. Win-Vista x64 laptop (previously installed Pinnacle Game Profiler)
B. Win 8.0 x64 laptop (previously installed Pinnacle Game Profiler)
C. Win-7 x64 laptop (clean install of Pinnacle Game Profiler)
D. Win 8.1 x64 desktop (clean install of Pinnacle Game Profiler)
NOTE: On any machine with a previous install, I ran the registry cleaner from the following utilities: TuneUp Utilities 2014, WinUtilities Pro v. 11.12, and dll-Fixer 2012 v.3.0.81 then restarted after each cleaning session. Then, I manually checked for any signs of PowerUp Software and PGP_DATA in the registry and Windows file system (e.g., C:, C: Windows, C: Program Files, C: Program Files (x86), C: Users AppData, and even opened HIDDEN FILES/FOLDERS, etc., etc.). Certainly a tedious process, but it was worth it.
AJ7081's 12-Step Program (Clean Install—Re-install)
1.Disconnected my internet
2.Right-clicked Pinnacle installer and ran as Admin
3.Restarted the machine
4.On desktop; right-clicked shortcut, scrolled to Properties, clicked on the Compatibility tab; ticked Run this program in compatibility mode for: Windows XP (Service Pack 3); ticked Run this program as administrator; clicked Apply; clicked OK
5.Started program; pressed (fn key) + F4; registered using supplied serial info; QUINTANCORDER was typed in caps only and NO spaces between the names; entered the rest of the info supplied in SERIAL.txt
6.Closed program; right mouse clicked pgp_data (supplied in torrent), clicked MERGE; clicked okay acknowledging warning
7.Restarted the machine
8.Clicked START; in the SEARCH box, I typed in regedit; right clicked it, ran it as Admin. Expanded registry tree of: HKEY Current User; System; CurrentControlSet; Control; MediaProperties; PrivateProperties; DirectINPUT; PGP_DATA: highlighted 1stRun data; right mouse clicked, MODIFY (and not MODIFY BINARY DATA); changed VALUE DATA from 3/17/99 to 3/17/2099.
9.Restarted the machine
10.Turned on my controller [Wireless XBOX 360]; opened Pinnacle Game Profiler program and allowed the program to detect my controller; config’ed the program and my controller
11.With the program still open, I connected to the internet, and then updated the program
12.With the program [still] open, I clicked GAME PROFILES (lower portion of program window that is a hyperlink)and searched for, then downloaded some game profiles from within the program application window. It automatically installed the game profile into the respective game folder on the machine. I then downloaded two profiles of games that weren’t installed on the machine and it prompted me to find a home for it.
NOTE: A number of times the program wanted to detect my controller but I ignored it (clicked CLOSE) and continued with the steps.
What happens if I download a fresh copy from the internet website and use these steps, serial info and merge the registry data included in the torrent? I used everything that was included in this torrent, so that’s on you.
What happens if I skip a step, or jump ahead a step? I didn’t, so that’s on you.
Can I update it? Initially, I did (as mentioned). If you block the "pinnacle updater program" executable file found in C: Program Files (x86) PowerUp Software, downloading game profiles will also be blocked. I have not blocked the "pinnacle updater program" as of yet.
Will I get that error message: ‘this program is not compatible with your operating system’ blah, blah, blah after rebooting and starting the program to register it? I didn’t because I set the Compatibility to WinXP SP3 in a previous step.
Will I get the: time limits of game play, or limit of days? I haven’t as of yet (43 days and counting)
Will it work on a x86 (32-bit) machine? All I can say is…try it
I know that all machines (and people) are not created equal, but I hope this helps someone out there.
Cheers mate!
Screw this 15 min jam, I just bought the game. Legit $10 USD right now. And, no more 15 mins :) So all you guys having that trouble, I couldn't fix it and I've been trying for weeks. And, $10 is I reckon definately worth it. Enjoy your game time (y)