Pinned Down (Pinned Up Trilogy #2) - C. Michelle [Nm]

seeders: 8
leechers: 6
Added on December 10, 2014 by Nightmarein Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Pinned Down (Pinned Up Trilogy #2) - C. Michelle [Nm] (Size: 1.58 MB)
 Pinned Down - C. Michelle.azw3536.92 KB
 Pinned Down - C. Michelle.mobi517.08 KB
 Pinned Down - C. Michelle.epub393.84 KB
 Cover.jpg168.82 KB
 metadata.opf3.86 KB

Description

Pinned Down is the second installment in the Pinned Up trilogy. It is an urban contemporary romance that contains explicit language and strong sexual content.

My lips are outlined and painted to match the vibrant shade of my long locks. The darkness of my eyes are enhanced by cat inspired eyeliner and exaggerated lashes that provide the perfect hint of sex appeal. My vivacious colored hair is styled in retro glam curls while the front showcases perfectly shaped victory rolls.

I resemble a flawless pin-up doll…I absolutely love it.

Nina and Josh’s relationship survived betrayal and deceit. Revelations that could have hindered their connection, proved to make their bond stronger than ever. But will they have their happily-ever-after? As Nina and Josh rekindle their love, challenges arise threatening to break them apart. Some old habits are simply too hard to resist. Their sexual chemistry, humor, and unexpected links to their past continue to unravel as do unforeseen new bonds.

Are you ready to embark on another wild ride? Nina, Josh, and Kade sure are! Friendships and relationships might just have surprising new twists...

Formats: EPUB, MOBI, AZW3
Quality: Retail, Kindle Edition
ASIN#: B00PCNCXL4
ISBN#: 0615966004
ISBN13#: 9780615966007
Published: November 7th 2014 by C. Michelle
Language: English

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.58 MB
seeders:8
leechers:6