PirateSnoop Browser Installer 1.0a

seeders: 334
leechers: 31
Added on January 6, 2015 by z0n321in Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

PirateSnoop Browser Installer 1.0a (Size: 54.37 MB)
 PirateSnoop_Browser_Installer_1.0a.exe54.37 MB

Description

Its a cool alternative to Pirate browser/Tor bundle or Onion Router on which you need to fill capcha's to authenticate yourself to continue on some sites [Google Search etc.] cos it put proxies on blocked sites only !

PirateSnoop is a bundle package of Iron Chrome with our special extensions and some custom configs that allows you to circumvent censorship that certain countries such as Iran, North Korea, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Denmark, Italy and Ireland!

How do i install PirateSnoop?
PirateSnoop installation is very easy. Just download the installer from the link above , run it and follow the on screen instructions.
Our extension will automaticly notify you when an update is available to download :)

Does it make me surf the net anonymously?
No, it's not inteneded to be a Full Browser, only specific domains go through our proxy anti-censhorship network.
Our proxy network is used to help route around the censoring / blocking of websites your government doesn't want you to know about.

Which domains are automaticly proxied by the extension?
1337x.to extratorrent.cc h33t.to isohunt.to kickass.so kickass.to rarbg.com thepiratebay.se yts.re

How do i identify PirateSnoop?
Our browser automaticly sends a header X-Pirate-Snoop VERSION_NUMBER
You can also match for "PSNOOP" in the User-Agent

How do i get the real ip address due to abuse?
We are sending the real ip address of the user via X-Forwarded-For

Latest version is 1.0alpha , released 2015 January 4th
Please seed if you can after downloading!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
54.37 MB
seeders:334
leechers:31
PirateSnoop Browser Installer 1.0a

All Comments

thxxx
If i double click this to install, a prompt opens up and close and nothing happens then.. what should i do now? even i tried from this torrent as well as official website? is there any way to install?
Please help!!!!
my avast detects this as a virus..
Is it false positive?
slower then firefox
forget it , you wont be able to browse anonymously with this browser.
my uk isp dose not block any sites so i dont realy have a use for this but i will help seed
Works OK. You can also download it from the PirateSnoop official web site as well.
Thank you for uploading.
Excellent - thanks!
I am a little confused. What is this good for if its not for anonymous downloading and web surfing?
If your country blocks access to torrent websites this browser gets around those blocks by using a special inbuilt proxy extension. Countries like Iran, North Korea, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Denmark, Italy, and Ireland block access to this site for example.
so how will they download this if torrent websites (such as this "kat.cm") are being blocked in their country? i am so confused...
That's a valid question. There are other ways around the blocks such as using a VPN (virtual private networks) service or Tor (The Onion Router) Browser. The reason someone might want to use this browser (PirateSnoop) to access torrent sites instead of a VPN or Tor is cost and convenience. VPN's cost money and using Tor can slow down your internet speed considerably. Hope that makes things a little clearer for you.