Pixel Piracy 0.4.0.1

seeders: 314
leechers: 5
Added on December 2, 2013 by KA0$in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Pixel Piracy 0.4.0.1 (Size: 70.04 MB)
 pixelpiracy_0.4.0.1.zip70.04 MB

Description

Pixel Piracy is a side-scrolling 2d, real time strategy/sandbox/simulation game created by indie developer Vitali Kirpu. In the game, the player controls the crew of a pirate ship. The player must sail the ship over a number of sea zones, each with events procedurally generated in a roguelike fashion, while facing against pirates and other hostile forces, recruiting new crew members, keeping discipline and outfitting and upgrading their ship and many more. Combat takes place in pausable real time, and if the ship is destroyed or the crew lost, the game ends, requiring the player to restart.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
70.04 MB
seeders:314
leechers:5
Pixel Piracy 0.4.0.1

Screenshots

Pixel Piracy 0.4.0.1 screenshot

All Comments

Does this work on mac?
Works great thank you.
Works great thank you.
Works great thank you.
I'm unsure on the game itself, as in, if I personally enjoy it, but that's not the uploader's fault now is it? Good upload, quality release, no issues running it. Thanks bud.
didn't work on my laptop . i5 3.2GHz + Ram 8Gb + HD graphics
Dude, I know people in college who could make a game like this, that actually works and has an easy to use user interface IN A WEEK. Grabbing sprites from games that arent under copyright anymore and throwing them together to create a fake game is somthing EVERY game industry student does THEIR FIRST YEAR AT SCHOOL.