Plague Inc Evolved Early Access With Update 13 v0 8-ALI213

seeders: 19
leechers: 4
Added on September 17, 2014 by Joker_RETURNSin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Plague Inc Evolved Early Access With Update 13 v0 8-ALI213 (Size: 334.71 MB)
 PIEEA.WUP08.ALI213.rar333.69 MB
 NETSHOW.exe1.01 MB
 3.01 KB

Description

Installation
1. Extract
2. Play
-----------------------------------------
Changelog:
Early Access Evolution 9 Released – The Scenario Creator and Custom Scenarios!The biggest and most requested update yet for Plague Inc: Evolved - the much anticipated Scenario Creator along with Custom Scenarios. Players can hit the lab and use the same tools that we do to create awesome new content for Plague Inc: Evolved, as well as sharing it with their friends and exploring other players’ deadliest ideas via the Steam Workshop.Want to create a brand new disease type or a world where everybody flies to Greenland? Can cats spread your disease? Do people who sneeze three times die instantly? What would a Reddit virus really look like? Unleash your creativity, I can’t wait to see what you can come up with - although I'm a little scared as well TongueCreate – Use our powerful, easy to use editor to create diseases and worlds using the key tools used by the developersShare – Steam Workshop compatibility lets you share your creations with friends or even the world at the click of a buttonPlay – Use our in-game browser to view and play the wonderful, weird (and potentially warped) creations from the community. There are a lot of talented people out there who are going to make some exciting content, and we will feature the best scenarios to help you find them.This is just the beginning. I'll will be watching closely to see how people use the Scenario Creator and we will be enhancing and expanding its functionality in the future. Get in touch to let me know how you find it!Good luck creators, have fun and please try to keep it clean TonguePlague Inc: Evolved - Update 0.8 full change log:New Additions:Scenario Creator tool addedCustom Scenario FunctionalitySteam Workshop CompatibilityTweaksRefactored game code (in preparation for Multiplayer)Improved video setting text file to allow trailer to be enabled/diabledOn-mouse over text in locked plague types in Official Scenarios now informs player that they need to play in main game to unlockFixesLocked plague types don't display under official scenarios where they can't be selected.Fixed symptom event in Black DeathClosing expanded country text pop-up fixed.XML errors fixed.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
334.71 MB
seeders:19
leechers:4
Plague Inc Evolved Early Access With Update 13 v0 8-ALI213

Trailer

All Comments

Thanks
whats up with the .exe's being named funny?
Update WORKING perfectly..but damnnnn this creator..it will take some time to get used to..

Thank to uploader