Plain White T's - Hey There Delilah

seeders: 55
leechers: 1
Added on August 30, 2012 by ..X..in Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Plain White T's - Hey There Delilah (Size: 24.84 MB)
 Lyrics.txt1.94 KB
 Plain White T's - Hey There Delilah.flac24.83 MB

Description

Title:Hey There Delilah
Artist:Plain White T's
Genre:Indie, Pop
Duration:04:02

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
24.84 MB
seeders:55
leechers:1
Plain White T's - Hey There Delilah

All Comments

Thank you sounds great!
great song!
50X
Thanks mate
Enjoyed the song very much.
So beautiful!
2013-05-08 10:05
All standard Flac should read 22.1khz...
am i the only one who's noticed that this is a 17.2KHz flac file? i mean, even a 320 mp3 is at least 20KHz, so is this a mediocre-mp3-to-flac "transcode" or was the original recording really that lousy?
that thing doesn't tell you the encoder used, that should have been your first tipoff. second, i ran a spectral analysis on your "flac", as shown below, resulting in a frequency of 17.2 kHz, about the same quality as a 192kbps mp3 file. i've also shown the spectral analysis for a 192 so you could compare, as well as the spectral of a true flac file to show you the difference. notice it shows which version of the libflac encoder used in my flac vs no encoder shown in the spectro of yours.
so in other words, this file is very likely a 192kpbs mp3 that somebody transcoded into a flac file, meaning it's a flac file with the quality of a 192kpbs mp3. those of you who have really good ears can hear the poor quality of this file...the tinny sound and the distortion should be easy indicators even without looking at the spectral analysis.
yep he is right,it was low on sound but i ignored thinking that it might be a low pitched sound but that's not the case,the analysis also show's it's a 17.2khz file.well i have no clue how it was encoded but i like the song pretty much and i shared only the song for the very reason,it makes no problem you hit like or dislike the song is getting regulated in either case...
My Faivorate Song.........
wrong spelling.
Thanks for the upload. Ch33rs M8!