Planetbase version 1.0.3B repack Mr DJ

seeders: 1
leechers: 4
Added on October 21, 2015 by DJ840in Games
Torrent verified.

Planetbase version 1.0.3B repack Mr DJ (Size: 252.11 MB)
 Planetbase version 1.0.3B.exe252.11 MB
 Instructions.txt2.44 KB

Description

Title: Planetbase

Genre: Indie, Simulation, Strategy

Developer: Madruga Works

Publisher: Madruga Works

Release Date: 15 Oct, 2015

About This Game

Planetbase is a strategy game where you guide a group of space settlers trying to establish an outpost on a remote planet.

In the game you play the role of the base architect and manager, telling your colonists where to build the structures they will need to survive. You will have to ensure that they have a constant supply of oxygen, food and water to stay alive.

You will get them to collect energy, extract water, mine metal, grow food, manufacture bots, and build a fully self-sufficient base.

Even if the game is not intended to be a simulator, all the mechanics are plausible, and based on what the expected challenges of establishing a colony in an new planet would be.Key Features

Three different planets with different conditions and increasing difficulty.

Harness solar and wind energy (if available) in order to power the base's structures.

Grow hydroponic Vegetables and synthesize Vitromeat to feed your population.

Mine and produce raw resources, process them, manufacture goods, and establish a production chain.

Carefully manage the colonist immigration flow to ensure you have the people with the right skills.

Survive disasters like meteors, sandstorms or solar flares and defend your base from intruders.

Mechanize your base by creating your own bots that will help with the more arduous tasks.

Grow your colony from a few initial pioneers to a vibrant planetbase with hundreds of colonists. System Requirements

Minimum:

Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core

Memory: 2 GB RAM

Graphics: 512 MB VRAM (Shader Model 3)

DirectX: Version 9.0c

Hard Drive: 550 MB available space

Recommended:

Processor: Intel Core i5

Memory: 2 GB RAM

Graphics: AMD/NVIDIA card

DirectX: Version 11

Hard Drive: 550 MB available space

**INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS:

Open Planetbase version 1.0.3B.exe , wait for a bit for the self extractor to open, specify the directory where u want to extract the game folder, open the extracted folder and play.....

OR

Extarct it yourself using 'WinRAR'

Always open the game using run as administrator

Check my facebook page for more :

Mr DJ repacks

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
252.11 MB
seeders:1
leechers:4
Planetbase version 1.0.3B repack Mr DJ

Screenshots