Planetbase version 1.07 repack Mr DJ

seeders: 1
leechers: 4
Added on November 25, 2015 by DJ840in Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

Planetbase version 1.07 repack Mr DJ (Size: 254.78 MB)
 Planetbase v 1.07.exe254.78 MB
 Instructions.txt1.87 KB

Description

Title: Planetbase

Genre: Indie, Simulation, Strategy

Developer: Madruga Works

Publisher: Madruga Works

Release Date: 15 Oct, 2015

Crack based on : 3DM ;

Languages: English , French , German , Spanish ;

About This Game

Planetbase is a strategy game where you guide a group of space settlers trying to establish an outpost on a remote planet.

In the game you play the role of the base architect and manager, telling your colonists where to build the structures they will need to survive. You will have to ensure that they have a constant supply of oxygen, food and water to stay alive.

You will get them to collect energy, extract water, mine metal, grow food, manufacture bots, and build a fully self-sufficient base.

Even if the game is not intended to be a simulator, all the mechanics are plausible, and based on what the expected challenges of establishing a colony in an new planet would be.

System Requirements

Minimum:

Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core

Memory: 2 GB RAM

Graphics: 512 MB VRAM (Shader Model 3)

DirectX: Version 9.0c

Hard Drive: 550 MB available space

Changelog:

NEW CONTENT

- Added Medical Cabinet component to the Sick Bay: Medical Supplies can be stored here to avoid Medics having to go to the nearest storage

- New model for Control Center

GAMEPLAY CHANGES

- Colonists no longer own beds in the Cabins, now any colonist can sleep in any bed

- Wind is now a bit more stable, it tends to stay away from the extremes, which should make the frozen planet a bit easier

- Increased frequency of Solar Flares in moon planet, which should make it a bit harder

- Increased Monolith cost to 40 Metal and 10 Bioplastic (from 20 and 5), and Prestige to 60 (from 30)

- Reduced Signpost prestige from to 5 (from 10)

MISC FIXES

- Fixed memory leak

- Preventing the game from overusing the GPU when minimized

- Text highlighting for non English languages works a lot better now

- Guns inside the Armory can now be traded (and Medical Supplies in the Medical Cabinet too).

- New "durable" and "surveyed" status icons

- Improved the appearance of non-Latin text overall

- Fix for resolution settings stuck to 0x0 sometimes

- Better error handing for when the game can't save files

- Many bug fixes

Note: Save games from previous repacks which are based on ALI213 cracks may not be compatible with this repack , i'll upload ALI213 based repack when i found ALI213's crack , use this with my previous 3DM version 1.06 repack ....

**INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS:

Open Planetbase v1.07.exe , wait for a bit for the self extractor to open, specify the directory where u want to extract the game folder, open the extracted folder and play.....

OR

Extarct it yourself using 'WinRAR'

Always open the game using run as administrator

Check my facebook page for more :

Mr DJ repacks

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
254.78 MB
seeders:1
leechers:4