PlayboyPlus - Dani Mathers - A Day In Cabo

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on May 8, 2014 by TheBadassin XXX > HD Video
Torrent verified.

PlayboyPlus - Dani Mathers - A Day In Cabo (Size: 663.93 MB)
 pbp.14.04.26.dani.mathers.a.day.in.cabo.mp4663.93 MB

Description

Playmate Dani Mathers has some serious fun in the sun in this behind the scenes video from Playboy. With a wink and a nod to Baywatch, our blonde-haired, brown-eyed Miss May dons a one-piece swimsuit, getting attention from anyone and everyone on the beach. But forget about the one-piece bathing suit – Dani’s bringing a little something else back from the 80’s and 90’s. “Josh and the creative director, Mac, told me that I should grow a bush for my pictorial,” says Dani, laughing. “My immediate reaction was ‘Yes!’, but once I started growing it out, I realized that I had no idea how to landscape. The makeup artist brought a razor and clippers – everything I needed to maintain the perfect bush.” Needless to say, the results are spectacular. “I grew up surfing in Malibu,” says Dani. “The water there is so cold, but I was used to it. Here in Cabo, the water is hot as a bath, and you can see the bottom. It’s so beautiful.” We don’t know about you, but if there’s one beautiful bottom we’d like to see, it’s Dani’s.

Screenshot

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
663.93 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
PlayboyPlus - Dani Mathers - A Day In Cabo