Playing for Love at Deep Haven By Katy Regnery EPUB,MOBI,AZW3 ~KnightinKat

seeders: 3
leechers: 3
Added on December 26, 2015 by KnightinKatin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Playing for Love at Deep Haven By Katy Regnery EPUB,MOBI,AZW3 ~KnightinKat (Size: 1.87 MB)
 Playing for Love at Deep Haven - Katy Regnery.azw3662.44 KB
 Playing for Love at Deep Haven - Katy Regnery.mobi564.32 KB
 Playing for Love at Deep Haven - Katy Regnery.epub482.93 KB
 Cover.jpg199.46 KB
 metadata.opf6.79 KB
 Torrent downloaded from kat.cr.txt342 bytes

Description

Playing for Love at Deep Haven {Enchanted Places #1} By Katy Regnery EPUB,MOBI,AZW3 ~KnightinKat

Language: English | Format: EPUB,MOBI,AZW3
Genre: Romance
ASIN: B00HS6NJNO

About:

Violet Smith and Zach Aubrey have history…
…the kind of history he regrets and she wishes she could forget.
She was the girl. The only girl. Ever.

Nine years have passed since heavy-metal songwriter, Zach, slept with, then walked away from, his best friend, Violet. But that doesn’t change the fact that he’s never gotten over her. He shattered her heart.

Despite the years that have passed, chick-lit novelist, Violet, vividly recalls the pain of Zach’s rejection, and hates that she’s never been able to completely let go of the brooding boy who turned his back on her.

When the rocker and the writer find themselves thrown back together in a strange twist of fate, their chemistry is just as scorching as ever, but old wounds don’t just disappear. Even if Zach can explain why he walked away from Violet, can she find the courage to trust him again? Together they will discover if a love that broke them both is worth a second chance at forever. Playing songs, playing for keeps … Playing for Love at Deep Haven.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
for any queries and reseeds if the file is not downloading pm/request reseed.If you do like my uploads do support me by commenting and rating the torrent .also please help me keep the torrent alive by sharing and seeding.. !
Cheers
~KnightinKat

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.87 MB
seeders:3
leechers:3
Playing for Love at Deep Haven By Katy Regnery EPUB,MOBI,AZW3 ~KnightinKat