Pleasures series by M.S. Parker (Pleasures #0.5-1.5) [epub]

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on March 17, 2015 by ebook-readerin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Pleasures series by M.S. Parker (Pleasures #0.5-1.5) [epub] (Size: 824.13 KB)
 nopleasureforyou-ms-p.epub301.81 KB
 HP-MS-PA.epub263.99 KB
 Forbidden Pleasures (Pleasures #1).jpg188.2 KB
 Broken Pleasures (Pleasures 0.5).jpg40.26 KB
 His Pleasures (Pleasures #1.5).jpg29.88 KB

Description

Broken Pleasures (Pleasures 0.5)

Every night, when I go to sleep, I wonder if I'm going to see them, hear them, feel them. For thirteen years, my life was hell and now I'm just trying to keep all the broken pieces together so I can have a somewhat normal life. Then I had to meet him and everything changed.

Twenty-two year-old Jenna Lang is one of the best computer techs in Colorado, if not the country. Known for her eccentric appearance as much as for her intelligence, she keeps all of her secrets closely guarded, never letting anyone close. And no one has ever really tried. Not until twenty-eight year-old billionaire Rylan Archer decides to test the walls Jenna's put up, forcing her to wonder if maybe it's time to let someone in.

Don't miss Broken Pleasures, the prequel to M.S. Parker's newest dark and sizzling Pleasures series.

Forbidden Pleasures (Pleasures #1)

I had a very definite plan for the rest of my life, and it mostly consisted of getting laid by random strangers and never having to deal with the possibility of anyone getting close enough to hurt me again. Now, after one stupid mistake, I couldn't quit thinking about him, and I knew it was just going to get worse from here.

When twenty-two year-old Jenna Lang went in to Archer Enterprises for a job, she doesn't expect her entire world to be turned upside-down. Now, she can't get wealthy CEO Rylan Archer out of her mind and she has a bad feeling that he's just as intrigued by her. As his intentions become clear, she must decide if she's willing to risk everything on the chance he's different.

Including the steamy prequel, Broken Pleasures, M.S. Parker's new scorching Pleasures series is not to be missed. See what Forbidden Pleasures has in store.

Books #0.5-1 are together.

His Pleasures (Pleasures #1.5)

She was supposed to be my forever, but she broke my heart and betrayed my trust.

Self-made billionaire, Rylan Archer, has had his fair share of heartbreaks before finding the love of his life, Jenna Lang.
Four years ago, he was about to ask his girlfriend for her hand in marriage, but after finding her in bed with another woman, it quickly changed.
Without a plan, he takes up his younger sister's offer of a weekend with her and her friends in the family cabin. He thinks it'll just be drinking and skiing. What he doesn't expect is to have three of his sister’s friends more than ready to help him forget all about his heartbreak.

Don't miss His Pleasures, a novella from Rylan’s POV, that gives a glimpse into the past of the sexy billionaire from M.S. Parker's Pleasure series.

Hash# E1E7C006523F3933CD6772382AFEDA487836F8BC

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
824.13 KB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Pleasures series by M.S. Parker (Pleasures #0.5-1.5) [epub]