Pliny the Younger - The Letters of the Younger Pliny [trans. Betty Radice] (epub)

seeders: 17
leechers: 2
Added on June 21, 2016 by misadelphin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Pliny the Younger - The Letters of the Younger Pliny [trans. Betty Radice] (epub) (Size: 2.59 MB)
 Pliny the Younger - The Letters of the Younger Pliny [trans. Betty Radice] (Penguin, 1969).epub2.59 MB

Description

A prominent lawyer and administrator, Pliny (c. AD 61-113) was also a prolific letter-writer, who numbered among his correspondents such eminent figures as Tacitus, Suetonius and the Emperor Trajan, as well as a wide circle of friends and family. His lively and very personal letters address an astonishing range of topics, from a deeply moving account of his uncle's death in the eruption that engulfed Pompeii, to observations on the early Christians - 'a desperate sort of cult carried to extravagant lengths' - from descriptions of everyday life in Rome, with its scandals and court cases, to Pliny's life in the country.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.59 MB
seeders:17
leechers:2
Pliny the Younger - The Letters of the Younger Pliny [trans. Betty Radice] (epub)

All Comments

Thank you very much. I was interested to read about Pliny the younger since I watched the movie POMPEI. This satisfied my greed.