Pogues - If I Should Fall From Grace With God (Remastered 2004) 1988 [FLAC] [h33t] - Kitlope

seeders: 3
leechers: 0
Added on March 24, 2012 by Kitlopein Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Pogues - If I Should Fall From Grace With God (Remastered 2004) 1988 [FLAC] [h33t] - Kitlope (Size: 446.77 MB)
 01. If I should fall from grace with God - Pogues.flac17.31 MB
 02. Turkish song of the damned - Pogues.flac26.85 MB
 03. Bottle of smoke - Pogues.flac20.94 MB
 04. Fairytale of New York - Pogues.flac29.42 MB
 05. Metropolis - Pogues.flac21.35 MB
 06. Thousands are sailing - Pogues.flac37.82 MB
 07. Fiesta - Pogues.flac29.69 MB
 08. Recruiting Sergeant,rocky road to Dublin,Galway races - Pogues.flac30.43 MB
 09. Streets of sorrow,Birmingham 6 - Pogues.flac28.84 MB
 10. Lullaby of London - Pogues.flac23.86 MB
 11. Sit down by the fire - Pogues.flac16.13 MB
 12. Broad majestic Shanon - Pogues.flac21.78 MB
 13. Worms - Pogues.flac4.02 MB
 14. Battle march - Pogues.flac26.4 MB
 15. Irish Rover - Pogues.flac30.28 MB
 16. Mountain dew - Pogues.flac15.15 MB
 17. Shane Bradley - Pogues.flac24.01 MB
 18. Sketches of Spain - Pogues.flac16.98 MB
 19. South Australia - Pogues.flac25.48 MB
 freedom.h33t.txt39 bytes
 If I should fall from grace with God (Remastered + Expanded).cue3.75 KB
 Pogues - If I should fall from grace with God (Remastered + Expanded).log18.58 KB
 Pogues - If I should fall from grace with God (Remastered + Expanded).m3u1.51 KB

Description

PC Software: Windows 7 Ultimate Build 7600
File Type: FLAC Compression 6
Optical Drive Hardware: Samsung SH-S223L
Optical Drive Firmware: SB04
Cd Software: Exact Audio Copy V1.0 Beta 3 (Secure Mode)
EAC Log: Yes
EAC Cue Sheet: Yes
M3U Playlist: Yes
Tracker(s): http://fr33dom.h33t.com:3310/announce; http://tracker.openbittorrent.com/announce;
Torrent Hash: 26E1743490126346B4E21A7ECC5456DFA8BBC201
File Size: 446.77 MB
Year: 1988 (Remastered 2004)
Label: Island
Catalog #: 2-62147
Please help seed these FLACs!
From Wiki:

The Pogues are a Celtic punk band from London, formed in 1982 and fronted by Shane MacGowan. The band reached international prominence in the 1980s and early 1990s. MacGowan left the band in 1991 due to drinking problems but the band continued first with Joe Strummer and then with Spider Stacy on vocals before breaking up in 1996.[1] The band reformed in 2001, and has been playing regularly ever since, most notably on the US East Coast around St Patrick's Day and across the UK and Ireland every December. The group has yet to record any new music and, according to Spider Stacy on Pogues.com, has no inclination to do so.
Their politically-tinged music was informed by MacGowan and Stacy's punk backgrounds,[2] yet used traditional Irish instruments such as the tin whistle, cittern, mandolin and accordion.
The Pogues were founded in Kings Cross,[3] a district of North London, in 1982 as Pogue Mahone—pogue mahone being the Anglicisation of the Irish póg mo thóin, meaning "kiss my arse".

If I Should Fall From Grace With God 1988 (Remastered 2004)

If I Should Fall from Grace with God is a 1988 album by The Pogues. It reached number 3 in the UK album charts.
The album was a departure from previous Pogues albums, which had focused on an Irish folk/punk hybrid, combining musical radicalism with strong commercial appeal. On If I Should Fall From Grace with God several more genres were added to this mixture, including Jazz, Spanish folk and Middle Eastern folk. The adding of Spanish and Middle Eastern sounds was a sign of things to come; on later albums such as 1990's Hell's Ditch these would become the defining sound. On this album, however, it was very much Irish folk to the fore, especially on songs such as the title track, "Bottle of Smoke", "Lullaby of London", "Sit Down By The Fire", and the rendition of the traditional jig "The Lark in the Morning" as the coda to "Turkish Song Of The Damned". These songs were more typical of the earlier Pogues albums, mostly fast and heavily textured. The album was also the first by the band to utilize a complete drum kit.
The song makes a passing reference to the Loughgall Martyrs with the line "while over in Ireland eight more men lay dead, kicked down and shot in the back of the head". It marked the most substantial line-up change to date for The Pogues, as it was the first full-length album on which multi-instrumentalist Terry Woods and bassist Darryl Hunt appear. It also marked the first departure of one of the original members, former bassist Cait O'Riordan.
The alternative album cover is a collage of faked photos of the group's members, in which their faces have been superimposed onto a shot of Irish author James Joyce. The version with Joyce himself appears fourth from the left.
Due to time restriction of a vinyl LP the two tracks "South Australia" and "The Battle March Medley" have been omitted and can be found only on the CD release.
If I Should Fall from Grace with God was well-received by critics. Kurt Loder of Rolling Stone stated "obviously the Pogues can do it all. And it sounds as if they've only just begun."[3] Robert Christgau gave the album a B+ and said that "neither pop nor rock nor disco crossover stays these groghounds from the swift accomplishment of their appointed rounds."[2] Allmusic has since awarded the album four and a half out of five stars and its reviewer, Mark Deming, called it "the best album the Pogues would ever make."[1]
In 2006, Q magazine placed the album at #37 in its list of "40 Best Albums of the '80s".
Tracks:
1. "If I Should Fall from Grace with God" (MacGowan)
2. "Turkish Song of the Damned" (MacGowan, Finer)
3. "Bottle of Smoke" (MacGowan, Finer)
4. "Fairytale of New York" (MacGowan, Finer)
5. "Metropolis" (Finer)
6. "Thousands Are Sailing" (Chevron)
7. "Fiesta" (MacGowan, Finer)
8. "Medley: The Recruiting Sergeant/The Rocky Road to Dublin/The Galway Races" (Traditional)
9. "Streets of Sorrow/Birmingham Six" (MacGowan, Woods)
10. "Lullaby of London" (MacGowan)
11. "Sit Down by the Fire" (MacGowan)
12. "The Broad Majestic Shannon" (MacGowan)
13. "Worms" (Traditional)
14. "The Battle March Medley" (Woods)
Bonus Tracks:
15. "The Irish Rover" (Joseph Crofts/Traditional)
16. "Mountain Dew" (Traditional)
17. "Shanne Bradley" (MacGowan)
18. "Sketches of Spain" (The Pogues)
19. "South Australia" (Traditional)
Enjoy :)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
446.77 MB
seeders:3
leechers:0
Pogues - If I Should Fall From Grace With God (Remastered 2004) 1988 [FLAC] [h33t] - Kitlope