Pokemon Black [J] + Emulator + Alot of Cheats + Game Save + Rare Candies + Mew & Mewtwo

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on March 31, 2011 by M|Gin Games > NDS
Torrent verified.

Description

M|G

----------------
Information
Virus Free
Title: Pokémon Black Version
Size: 71.53mb
Platform: NDS
Version: Japanese (Can be changed to English Language from beginning)
Action Replay DS Support: Yes

What The File Contains:
Pokemon Black [J],
No$GBA NDS Emulator,
Start/Save Codes,
Rare Candy Cheat,
Saved Game,
Loads of Cheats For You (Already on the Emulator)
5 Badges,
Mew & Mewtwo
All TMs
100+ Master Balls
Everything You Need Really,
+ Instructions.

-----------------

If this torrent doesn't work for some reason, or doesn't download use this link:

MegaUpload Link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7WU1UIY1

--Please give feedback & rate after downloading.
This content was uploaded by M|G, If you have any questions please leave a message in the comments box, or a PM will do.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
71.54 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Pokemon Black [J] + Emulator + Alot of Cheats + Game Save + Rare Candies + Mew & Mewtwo

All Comments

thank you
Ok guys and Gals, It seems to me that the actual torrent is a bust, but on the plus side the uploader posted a link to megaupload at bottom of page that gets you directly to downloading it (which is why there are no seeders and the torrent itself is a bust). Either way you look at it, you can still get your game, megaupload is like 1 min, and for torrenting it a good hour or so. Good job uploader and many thanks for posting an alternate link =D
Oh and as always (i know this is a statement that no one listens to but its mandatory i say it) the game you get is for you to try, if you like it, buy it (ROFL, Yeah right, why would i wanna play it again after i beat it. PS. R4 Ds revolutions rock!) to support the makers to keep producing more. Happy torrent hunting all :D
no seeds, but your dl link worked. will be seeding this one.
Clean as it should be for me it,'s a VERIFIED!!! Nice work mate!!
M|G
Thank You :)