Pokemon GO 0.29.0 Android

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on July 12, 2016 by .BONE.in Games > Android
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

Pokemon GO 0.29.0 Android (Size: 58.06 MB)
 Pokemon Go 0.29.0.apk58.06 MB

Description

Pokemon GO v0.29.0

Travel between the real world and the virtual world of Pokémon with Pokémon GO for iPhone and Android devices! With Pokémon GO, you'll discover Pokémon in a whole new world—your own! Pokémon GO will use real locations to encourage players to search far and wide in the real world to discover Pokémon.

NOTE: Yes its free on playstore so get it from there if it's available. uploaded because its not available on all regions and devices...

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
58.06 MB
seeders:1
leechers:1
Pokemon GO 0.29.0 Android

All Comments

Finally a benefit to being Australian. We pay through the nose for everything. We have horrible download speeds. We get everything aired on Pay TV way after its US debut.

But we got POKEMON GO BABY !!!!!!!!
I just read this in australian accent. Priceless :)))
Don't mean to be rude, but... not really. Its regional alright, but the whole world can still play it, regardless of region release.
To anyone who is having difficulties with PokemonGo due to the two following errors: -GPs signal can't be found -Failed to detect location
Try the following: -Turn GPS on and off -Make sure GPS is set to 'High Accuracy' -Ensure mobile data is turned on
If none of that seems to work then you might need to access 'Developer options', to do this on most android phones goto " Settings; System/About Phone". Then press Build number 7 times. If you go back to "Settings;System" there should now be an option called 'Developer options, open that and find 'Allow mock locations' and turn it off. (This fix worked for me)
same here, i think it's because i have a very old GPU (Mali 400)