POKEMON ORIGINS S01 E01["Red"] By BeasTBlasT

seeders: 4
leechers: 0
Added on November 18, 2013 by BeastBlastin Anime
Torrent verified.

POKEMON ORIGINS S01 E01["Red"] By BeasTBlasT (Size: 33.8 MB)
 Pokemon- Origins Episode 1.mp433.8 MB

Description

Two young trainers, Red and Blue, are called over by Professor Oak, who gives them a Pokédex, asking them to complete it with data from Pokémon all across the Kanto region. In exchange, he gives each of them a Pokémon partner, with Red choosing a Charmander and Blue choosing a Squirtle. After fighting several battles, catching wild Pokémon and acquiring data for his Pokédex along the way, Red soon comes up against Blue and is completely overpowered by his Squirtle. As Red feels dejected over his defeat, he meets a man who teaches him about the bond between trainers and Pokémon before directing him to a nearby town, Viridian City, where he can heal his Pokémon. Later arriving at Pewter City's Gym, he discovers the man he met before, the Gym Leader Brock, who offers to face him in a gym battle. After learning that his Fire-type Charmander is ineffective against Brock's Rock-type Geodude, Red manages to beat it with his Nidoran. However, Brock soon fights back with his Onix, who beats most of Red's Pokémon. Coming to understand the bond between trainers and Pokémon, Red manages to beat Onix with his Charmander, earning himself a Boulder Badge from Brock.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
33.8 MB
seeders:4
leechers:0
POKEMON ORIGINS S01 E01["Red"] By BeasTBlasT

Screenshots

POKEMON ORIGINS S01 E01[
POKEMON ORIGINS S01 E01[
POKEMON ORIGINS S01 E01[

All Comments

Thanks so much.
Thank You
class=360p
2013-11-25 07:08
Given the upload date I assume it's the official English.
Its in english but seems to be out of sync when I downloaded and watched it :(
OH.....could u tell me wher it is out syncd??????.....i also watched the same video nothing is out syncd....
It out of sync the whole way through im pretty sure. I noticed it slightly at the very start when Oak was talking but even more after Red falls down the stairs and says 'Alright' or whatever to his mother, his mouth opens after the talks. But maybe it was just me
AhH???!!!!!!....its adjustable only mate........
Change the audio delay settings in your media player.