Pole 101 Handbook_Advanced [Pole Dancing Instruction Booklet] PDF

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on April 6, 2016 by FuzzyBirdin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Pole 101 Handbook_Advanced [Pole Dancing Instruction Booklet] PDF (Size: 841.47 KB)
 Pole 101 Handbook_Advanced [Pole Dancing Instruction Booklet].txt2.3 KB
 Pole 101 Handbook_Advanced [Pole Dancing Instruction Booklet].nfo5.4 KB
 Pole101_Advanced_Cover.jpg66.47 KB
 Pole 101 Handbook_Advanced [Pole Dancing Instruction Booklet].pdf767.3 KB

Description

Published.........: 2011
Size..............: A6
Pages.............: 46 pages
Language..........: English
Original..........: epub
Document..........: PDF
=================================================================
Pole 101 Handbook_Advanced
Pole101 Handbook - Advanced Moves is the third in the 5-part series by one of our favourite polers, Tracey Ecclestone of PolerciseWA and Miss SWA Pole Comp fame. AUD$32.56

These nifty A6 (105mm × 148mm/4.1in x 5.8in) sized handbooks will teach you all the individual Pole moves with photographs, how-to descriptions and features on grips to ensure you get it right. Use as an aid in class and as your teacher on your home pole. Designed to fit easily in to your handbag or training bag they are easy to take with you anywhere for quick and easy reference. Nice and compact but full of years of pole training information.

There are 40 moves in this volume, that works out at less than 65 cents per move. Just think how many pole classes you would have to pay for to learn all those!

The pages are numbered 1-40 showing pole moves. Preceding these pages are 2 pages labelled i-iv with hand grip holds or inversion techniques depending upon the skill level of the book. There are 22 physical pages (ie. 1 physical page is 2 printed pages, back and front), this accounts for 42 instructional pages. Inside front cover has an index, inside rear cover is an advertisement.
Product Reviews
Handy if you can afford it (4 Star Review)
*Posted by jb on 4th Feb 2015

This book is handy, fits easily in a pocket or in the sportsbag. The content is nicely illustrated and provides details on how to do the tricks. However, considering the price, I was surprisedto see how thin and small the book is. I expected something more detailed and substantial.

Only thin books (2 Star Review)
*Posted by Unknown on 30th Jan 2015

I was really disappointed with my purchase of Handbooks 2 and 3 at Over £30 These way way overpriced. No bigger than a booklet when Purchasing a gadget ie food mixer, kettle. Really thin.
Shocked us an understatement!!
image image image image

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
841.47 KB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Pole 101 Handbook_Advanced [Pole Dancing Instruction Booklet] PDF