Police Quest I - In Pursuit of the Death Angel & Police Quest II - The Vengeance [Sierra On-Line] [[Retro] [Dos] [adamantalias]

seeders: 4
leechers: 0
Added on January 17, 2016 by adamantaliasin Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

Police Quest I - In Pursuit of the Death Angel & Police Quest II - The Vengeance [Sierra On-Line] [[Retro] [Dos] [adamantalias] (Size: 3.93 MB)
 DOSBox0.74-win32-installer.exe1.38 MB
 IMPORTANT! - READ FIRST!.txt666 bytes
 AGI38.5 KB
 AGIDATA.ovl8 KB
 CGA_GRAF.ovl1024 bytes
 EGA_GRAF.ovl1024 bytes
 Exists.com574 bytes
 GODIR.com507 bytes
 HGC_FONT3 KB
 HGC_GRAF.ovl1.5 KB
 HGC_OBJS.ovl1024 bytes
 IBM_OBJS.ovl512 bytes
 ADL.drv5.72 KB
 CGA320BW.drv1.98 KB
 CGA320C.drv2.33 KB
 EGA320.drv1.91 KB
 Exists.com574 bytes
 HERCMONO.drv2.14 KB
 IBMKBD.drv442 bytes
 IMF.drv1.98 KB
 INSTALL.exe17.77 KB
 JOYSTICK.drv494 bytes

Description

Police Quest: In Pursuit of the Death Angel is an adventure game (and police simulation) produced by Jim Walls for Sierra On-Line, and originally released in 1987 built on their AGI. It was remade in 1992 using 256 color VGA graphics and the SCI engine, which dramatically improved the appearance and audio of the game, and replaced the command line interface with point and click.

Police Quest II: The Vengeance is an adventure game produced by Jim Walls for Sierra On-Line, and released in 1988. It is the sequel to Police Quest: In Pursuit of the Death Angel and is part of the Police Quest and SWAT series.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.93 MB
seeders:4
leechers:0
Police Quest I - In Pursuit of the Death Angel & Police Quest II - The Vengeance [Sierra On-Line] [[Retro] [Dos] [adamantalias]

Screenshots

Police Quest I - In Pursuit of the Death Angel & Police Quest II - The Vengeance [Sierra On-Line] [[Retro] [Dos] [adamantalias] screenshot
Police Quest I - In Pursuit of the Death Angel & Police Quest II - The Vengeance [Sierra On-Line] [[Retro] [Dos] [adamantalias] screenshot

All Comments

Wow all the old goodies in one day...Lots o' memories....
Classic games!
Wished they continued to make the Police Quest Games !