Ponyo[2008]BRRip Xvid-ExtraTorrentRG

seeders: 4
leechers: 3
Added on January 15, 2011 by ExtraTorrentRGin Movies
Torrent verified.

Ponyo[2008]BRRip Xvid-ExtraTorrentRG (Size: 1.38 GB)
 Ponyo - ETRG.avi1.36 GB
 SAMPLE - Ponyo - ETRG.avi18.61 MB
 Ponyo - ETRG.nfo8.19 KB
 Torrent downloaded from extratorrent.com.txt79 bytes

Description

Follow Us on

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.38 GB
seeders:4
leechers:3
Ponyo[2008]BRRip Xvid-ExtraTorrentRG

Trailer

All Comments

Great torrent. I don't know. This movie was a letdown. Probably because I saw a lot of good reviews so my expectations were high. Cool animation, but the dubbing was awful. Like some of the voices didn't fit the character, just like Liam's. It was an okay movie, great for kids am sure. But this can't be compared to Walt Disney's cartoons. Just saying. Movie is a 6.5 :)
Though I agree this movie was a bit of a let down and I love Disney very much, it doesn't change the fact that Walt Disney had nothing on Miyazaki. Walt created some very memorable childish characters but had little real story for the most part to back them up. Miyazaki and his team at Studio Guibli practically create a hole new universe within each new movie on top of developing real unforgettable characters and blowing Disney's animation out of the water. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Studio_Ghibli#Feature_films I dare you to watch half of the movies on that list and say Disney is on the same level with Guibli. You can count on one hand the number of people in the world who could actually come close to stepping up in the near future to take Miyazaki's place.
amazingly great !!!
excellent thank you
Great Man !! And Thanks!!
One of my fave movies. Thanks
Cool film. Cheers UL!
keep spotting artifacts