PopCharX64-Install.dmg3.73 MB

Description

Name: PopChar X
Version: - 6.4

Mac Platform: UB
Includes: K

OS version: 10.5.8 or higher

Link for more information: http://www.ergonis.com/products/popcharx/

PopChar X helps you get the most out of your font collection.

With its crystal-clear interface, PopChar X provides a frustration-free way to access any font's special characters.

Expanded accessibility:

Your Mac includes over 700 fonts, each of which contains thousands of characters -- Why not make them as accessible as possible? PopChar X makes it happen.

Interface advantages:

PopChar X displays easy-to-analyze tables of characters, giving you an ultra-convenient interface. You can't access most of these characters from your keyboard -- PopChar X puts them within your reach.

Liberating compatibility:

No matter what app you are using, PopChar X brings snappy simplicity to all font-related tasks. Whether you're working with a word processor or a Web browser, PopChar X integrates seamlessly.

And more.....

Whats new:

Faster display of the character table.
The built-in installer now reliably cleans up temporary files after automatic updates.
Reduced background activity by reloading the available fonts only when absolutely necessary.
Fewer console log messages for recurring activities.
Improved performance of application monitoring tasks.
PopChar now detects the current font in QuarkXPress.
Faster detection of the current application font when the PopChar window opens.
PopChar now remembers the previously selected font separately for each application.
When a new version of PopChar is available, a more informative message now also mentions the release date and the currently installed version.
On OS X 10.9 Mavericks, the "corner P" now appears on the active screen on multi-monitor configurations.
The "corner P" is now updated much faster when the screen configuration changes.
PopChar now avoids contextual alternate forms when displaying the character table.
Improved assistant for enabling accessibility permissions for PopChar.
On OS X 10.9 Mavericks, PopChar now shows a more precise message when it needs accessibility permissions.
New button locking strategy in the Registration window avoids misunderstandings with correctly registered licenses.
Faster startup and slightly reduced memory footprint with many installed fonts.
The total count of characters in the group menu now excludes the favorites, so favorite characters are no longer counted twice.
Fixes an issue that resulted in warning messages about deprecated methods.
Fixes a problem that caused the small "P" to appear along an edge of the screen on OS X 10.9 Mavericks.
Works around a rare crash during background scanning of fonts on OS X 10.9 Mavericks.
Fixes a problem that caused PopChar to become unresponsive when installed fonts were removed.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.73 MB
seeders:2
leechers:2
PopChar X - 6.4 [UB/K]

All Comments

I just seen all of your torrents... so many programs! I don't need most of them but it's safe to say I'll probably still download them. Thanks!
Haha, yeah I know how tempting it is... you can always try out a few and see if you have any use for them, and if not, trash them :)
I hope you can at least take solace in knowing that you are not aloneā€¦
Yeah guys knock yourself out, I've discovered so many apps that I now own by downloading cracked versions to enable me to try them out with full features.
This is my app of choice for uncommon chars, helps with coding and everything.