.Portrait Professional Studio v10.8.2(Photoshop Plugin)

seeders: 11
leechers: 2
Added on May 4, 2013 by audacetin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

.Portrait Professional Studio v10.8.2(Photoshop Plugin) (Size: 49.94 MB)
 Patch.exe6.83 MB
 PortraitProfessionalStudioTrialSetup.exe43.12 MB

Description

[Request]

Portrait Professional is new portrait airbrushing software that has been "trained" in human beauty. Exceptionally fast and easy to use, and capable of the highest quality touch up, it lets you improve your photos instantly, just by moving sliders.

For professionals, Portrait Professional Studio is a must. Run this easy photo editing software as a Photoshop plugin, and you can touch up your portraits quickly and easily without having to run separate programs. Portrait Professional Studio also handles RAW files directly, keeping your images in the highest quality.

Portrait Professional comes in both stand alone and plug-in editions to meet the needs of the amateur and professional photographers.

Info:

- Install

- Unchek: Launch Portrait Professional Studio 10 and finish setup

- Run Patch, select install dir and extract

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
49.94 MB
seeders:11
leechers:2
.Portrait Professional Studio v10.8.2(Photoshop Plugin)

All Comments

No Trojan, awesome download, perfect, easy, fast.
TYVM uploader
I, for one, consider this Patch to contain a trojan as indicated by Avast!
This Patch, IMHO, should NOT be downloaded.

As for Mr. Anonymous below that claims that ALL cracks are 'wrongly' flagged as troyans (false positive), I disagree. Some are genuine cracks with a genuine... troyan/virus!

And ALL crack flagged as virus, IS a virus!
kaspersky flags patch as HEUR:Trojan.Win32.Generic
I have downloaded lots of these patches over many years and Kaspersky doesn't flag any of them. I've other antiviruses in my other PCs, they often give false+ alert, but not KIS. So, its hard for me to take your word.
I just wanted other downloaders to know that KIS flagged it. No disrespect meant to the uploader. :)