Poser - DAZ3D - Big Daddy Dracula

seeders: 26
leechers: 5
Added on September 5, 2014 by ThunderHerdin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Poser - DAZ3D - Big Daddy Dracula (Size: 30.43 MB)
 09864_Big Daddy Dracula [ps_mr659b]-large.jpg112.44 KB
 09864_Big Daddy Dracula [ps_mr659b].exe30.32 MB

Description

“I don’t trust a guy talks funny. That’s just me. One night last year, squad’s on a training mission. Desert wind, stars, Buddy Holly on the jeep radio. Sergeant says pull over, what’s that. We pull over. Tall fella standin’ in the brush, only he ain’t alone, he’s got animals. We say ‘Mister, you might watch out with all them ki-otes.’ That’s what everbody calls ‘em, “KI-otes.” And he says, get this, “These ‘coy-O-tays’ are no concern of yours, they know the secrets of the night.”

“Coy-O-tays?” Well, right away we’re thinking foreigner. Maybe even a commie infiltrator or spy.

Sergeant draws on him, man, that was all she wrote.

I heard a roar, and dived under the jeep. Woke up, the squad was gone, but the tall fella had even more ki-otes with him. Heck, maybe they was “coy-O-tes”. Sgt J. Bodine, US Army, ret.

The King of Vampires goes Southwest! Try Big Daddy Dracula™ from Vampiros Hermosos™, the premium custom character for M4 by Tony Puryear and Damsel1, creators of Vampire Frida™. He comes in two custom flavors, old-school Original Recipe and older-school Extra Crispy!

09864_Big Daddy Dracula

Original all-in-one installer (D|S and Poser).

Morphs and textures only. Requires M4 Morphs++ and M4 Creature Creator Morphs.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
30.43 MB
seeders:26
leechers:5
Poser - DAZ3D - Big Daddy Dracula

All Comments

Many thanks
Thanks...