Poser - DAZ3D - Starman for M4 F4

seeders: 31
leechers: 3
Added on May 17, 2014 by ThunderHerdin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Poser - DAZ3D - Starman for M4 F4 (Size: 33.35 MB)
 Full79854.jpg529.51 KB
 RO-79854 - chasfh - Starman for M4 F4.zip32.84 MB

Description

Full outfit and props set for M4 and Freak4 that includes a bodysuit, boots, gloves, chestplate, collar, cowl, helmet, harness and tank, utility belt and pistol to transform your character into Starman. There are multiple trim and colour options to adapt and style the outfit to your requirements. In addition, this outfit and set is FULLY INTEGRATED with Holotronics, giving you further options for colour and trim, more accessories and the option of using Spacegirl's accessories, such as helmet, tanks etc. allowing endless combinations of style and colour.

Anyone know what these "Holotronics" are?

imageimage

Renderosity 79854 - chasfh - Starman for M4 F4

Rebuilt from an alternate format, so file size is different. Works great in DS, but you will have to set the bump strength manually (I used +/- 1.0, instead of the default +/- 0.01)

The perfect companion to Spacegirl (RO-77828):

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
33.35 MB
seeders:31
leechers:3
Poser - DAZ3D - Starman for M4 F4

All Comments

I guess from description that it's not a complete version but the same old butchered one with original DS mats removed?
I guess. As often happens, the DS files get lost or ignored or removed somewhere along the way.
Yeah. I wasn't complaining, just asking to be sure. Sometimes complete versions resurface after a long while. Thanks for sharing.
Understood. Just venting on a pet peeve of mine.
thanks!