Post-Trib Moment #62 - Gog and Magog are After the Millennium_(720p).mp4

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on September 15, 2014 by shadexxin TV
Torrent verified.

Post-Trib Moment #62 - Gog and Magog are After the Millennium_(720p).mp4 (Size: 37.96 MB)
 Post-Trib Moment #62 - Gog and Magog are After the Millennium_(720p).mp437.96 MB

Description

Please visit my website:
www.gospelofchrist.site40.net

FYI: It's under construction.

Please assist me with my seedbox monthly expense via bitcoin:
13FVjfN7q68EV2R7pkHdp22fWrkgirU8K2

THANKS!

=======================================================

Post-Trib Moment #62 - Gog and Magog by Pastor Anderson.

The Pre-Tribulation Rapture Fraud Exposed

Satan is working behind the scenes to set up a one world government and one world religion in preparation for the Antichrist. He has also deceived modern evangelical Christians into believing that they will be removed from this earth before the great tribulation takes place. This doctrine, known as the pre-tribulation rapture, teaches that Christ may return at any moment, and that there will be no signs of his coming. As a result of this deception, most Christians are completely unprepared for what the Bible has warned us is coming.

In this hard-hitting documentary, film-maker Paul Wittenberger (What in the World are They Spraying? and The Great Culling), Pastor Steven L Anderson, Pastor Roger Jimenez, and creation scientist Kent Hovind, prove from the King James Bible that the rapture will take place AFTER THE TRIBULATION but before God pours out his wrath upon this earth. They also expose Satan's plans for a global government and new world order.

Order the DVD here:
http://www.afterthetribulation.com

Revelation 20:7-8
King James Version (KJV)

"And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
"

There's one thing Pastor Anderson missed which I posted on his YouTube channel:

@sanderson1611

What about in the book of Ezekiel that says God will destroy Magog and Gog when they try to invade Israel? It will take 7 months to bury it. See Ezekiel 39:12-15 (KJV):

Ezekiel 39:12-15
King James Version (KJV)

"And seven months shall the house of Israel be burying of them, that they may cleanse the land.

Yea, all the people of the land shall bury them; and it shall be to them a renown the day that I shall be glorified, saith the Lord God.

And they shall sever out men of continual employment, passing through the land to bury with the passengers those that remain upon the face of the earth, to cleanse it: after the end of seven months shall they search.

And the passengers that pass through the land, when any seeth a man's bone, then shall he set up a sign by it, till the buriers have buried it in the valley of Hamongog.
"

This isn't mentioned in Revelation 20. So I am a little confused here.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
37.96 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
Post-Trib Moment #62 - Gog and Magog are After the Millennium_(720p).mp4